• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• BambiStar

• Subomie

• Seffers

#7: TOGEPI - 7.66
Last time: #13/#12 (+6/+5), 7.49 (+0.17)

xam9oDm.png

PMM - metronome something hits
Panochita -  we love a baby pokemon with personality
GardenDreams -  I love this little egg legend. misty holding this little bitty before she was even released.. iconic
BenAmuro - The best baby
Red Light - Oh don't get me started on this *****. The worst part of it is that she'll place higher than the other abortions because of the anime. What people don't consider is that she LITERALLY RUINED MISTY'S CHARACTER AND THE ORIGINAL SERIES AT LARGE. MISTY LOST ALL HER PERSONALITY THE INSTANT SHE STARTED LUGGING THIS TRASH AROUND... It never ceases to destroy me that Misty started out as this tough, spunky tomboy for like the first 50 episodes, and then we watch her get LOBOTOMIZED by motherhood. Like bam, this thing hatches and Misty is relegated to background scenery whose vocabulary mostly consists of, "Right, Togepi? ^____^" THEN the writers realize how stale she's gotten at the end of Johto, but instead of developing her in any new way or giving her any storyline at all, they just write her off completely. Literally the only thing Misty needed was for y'all to FRY THAT ******* EGG!!
Chiidish - a cut above the rest. A trendsetter
Seffers -  icon. legend. get into her.
Rigalo - EYECON!
coolcristobal -  Y’all remember when this Balut ass puta was pushed as the cutest Pokemon at one point? LMAOOOO
BambiStar -  The face of a groundbreaking new mechanic, anime icon, how can you hate?
FunnyFatty - super cute
Conker - Do you think Togepi likes listening to Simple Plan? DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE BREAKING DOWN? DO YOU EVER FEEL OUT OF PLACE? AMV plz Togepi and Simple plan.

Konril - He a cute baby Pokémon okay?

235.gif

Is that AVGN? l used to watch him all the time lol

@Seffers @Rigalo

OrYH9sE.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope Tediursa takes top 1 for what yall did to Espeon

spacer.png

Also hope that egg cracks soon

Edit: spoke too soon EGG-CRACKED :bibliahh:

Edited by Sadie Saxton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BambiStar said:

Teddi almost Top 5 is insane 

like she's cute but c'mon now

VE3FDal.gif

this is the future u wanted, & u helped to create

VE3FDal.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TOGEPI THE ICON YOU ARE YOU DID SO GOOD

YOU BEAT LITERAL GODS

YOU BEAT LUGIA

you did so good :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

#8: LUGIA - 7.6
Last time: #13/#12 (+6/+5), 7.49 (+0.11)

lJK6Kt4.png

GardenDreams - no comment. classic, how can you hate it?
BambiStar - The way it was designed exclusively for movie 2 but the gag was too strong and Scam Freak basically stole her
FunnyFatty - he is so cool. Love him
Conker - I know, it's an outrageous score but, you can't deny the legendary status quo of her.

@SlowGinFizzzz @LewisK @Almodusa

KXDRnsj.png

Oh my...

1 minute ago, Hey Dude said:

Red Light - Oh don't get me started on this *****. The worst part of it is that she'll place higher than the other abortions because of the anime. What people don't consider is that she LITERALLY RUINED MISTY'S CHARACTER AND THE ORIGINAL SERIES AT LARGE. MISTY LOST ALL HER PERSONALITY THE INSTANT SHE STARTED LUGGING THIS TRASH AROUND... It never ceases to destroy me that Misty started out as this tough, spunky tomboy for like the first 50 episodes, and then we watch her get LOBOTOMIZED by motherhood. Like bam, this thing hatches and Misty is relegated to background scenery whose vocabulary mostly consists of, "Right, Togepi? ^____^" THEN the writers realize how stale she's gotten at the end of Johto, but instead of developing her in any new way or giving her any storyline at all, they just write her off completely. Literally the only thing Misty needed was for y'all to FRY THAT ******* EGG!!

:bibliahh: Let it out girl 

• Like 1

Cumbreon in the top 5 yall taste is so basic

VE3FDal.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

Teddi almost Top 5 is insane 

like she's cute but c'mon now

VE3FDal.gif

THIS

Teddiursa is cute and inoffensive, but it’s literally just a teddy bear with a crescent moon on its forehead :deadbanana4:

Also, I am fully expecting Umbreon to take #1. :gaycat2:

Edited by Curaga

1 minute ago, Hey Dude said:

This is tea tho. Poor Musty.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hey Dude said:

#7: TOGEPI - 7.66
Last time: #13/#12 (+6/+5), 7.49 (+0.17)

xam9oDm.png

PMM - metronome something hits
Panochita -  we love a baby pokemon with personality
GardenDreams -  I love this little egg legend. misty holding this little bitty before she was even released.. iconic
BenAmuro - The best baby
Chiidish - a cut above the rest. A trendsetter
Seffers -  icon. legend. get into her.
Rigalo - EYECON!
coolcristobal -  Y’all remember when this Balut ass puta was pushed as the cutest Pokemon at one point? LMAOOOO
BambiStar -  The face of a groundbreaking new mechanic, anime icon, how can you hate?
FunnyFatty - super cute
Conker - Do you think Togepi likes listening to Simple Plan? DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE BREAKING DOWN? DO YOU EVER FEEL OUT OF PLACE? AMV plz Togepi and Simple plan.

Konril - He a cute baby Pokémon okay?

235.gif

Is that AVGN? l used to watch him all the time lol

@Seffers @Rigalo

OrYH9sE.png

Girl whatever. I'm not even happy that it's finally gone. I just wish it never existed.

• Like 1

the weebs came out to play for this one

spacer.png

togetic and togekiss  in training is okay i guess

spacer.png

Togepi crying in the corner as we speak.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

this is the future u wanted, & u helped to create

You either die a hero or etc etc

VE3FDal.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Conker said:

Togepi crying in the corner as we speak.

Just use Michelle Branch at this point :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, coolcristobal said:

+6

+0.17

Ouu I stg you hoes are never seeing heaven

spacer.png

You could have given her a 0.

VE3FDal.gif

Edited by Red Light
forgot the gif and made it look like I was actually fuming for real jfkhdjfhghakj

@Red Light You forget the part where they bring Misty back for two episodes in Hoenn, but only as an accessory character to develop Togepi's character arc, and not her own.

VE3FDal.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.