Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Stupid Hot Weekly Top 15 [WEEK 3]

Featured Replies

Is this how this works? :gaycat4:

 

updates every Thursday at midnight

predictions/leaks in the meantime

last.fm: https://www.last.fm/pl/user/stupidjock

 

 

 

[3.11.2023]

 

#10 Olivia Rodrigo - Vampire

#9 Enchanted Hunters - Pretekst 

#8 Eartheater - Mona Lisa Moan

#7 Kali Uchis - Munekita

#6 L'rain - New Year's UnResolutions

#5 Jockstrap - Good Girl

#4 Rebecca Black - Crumbs

#3 PinkPantheress - Capable of Love

#2 PinkPantheress - Break it Off

#1 Wire - Follow the Locust

 

 

Edited by stupidjock

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • thanks for the help @Devin ! I'm now all set for the next week   I also made Twitter account for predictions/leaks etc. and will be posting them here       @Alldeezy

  • Zerocharts kicked in! That means this is how the charts will look like from now Top 50 now becomes Top 15 First update idk when!   stupidjock :: Top Musics - Week 1

  • Crumbs yesss 

  • Author
4 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

Crumbs yesss :jonny5:

I was surprised Misery Loves Company wasn’t higher 

  • Author

So I'm not really sure how this whole thing works yet but I guess I will use Spotify stats for my top 50 every Friday and post the playlist and some cute graphic like others do

  • ATRL Moderator

6/10

 

get lastfm & connect to zerocharts its easier.

  • Author

thanks for the help @Devin ! I'm now all set for the next week

 

I also made Twitter account for predictions/leaks etc. and will be posting them here

 

 

 

@Alldeezy @Hey Dude

Edited by stupidjock

  • Author

I'm not sure when zerocharts will show my stats :redface:

Edited by stupidjock

  • Author

Early Top 10 update

 

Since I'm not sure if zerocharts will show my stats tommorow at midnight let me just post new top 10 update from spotify stats

New format will debut as soon as zerocharts will deliever :gaycat4:

 

So what's new this week so far? 

Muñekita - a song that I hate is still somehow holding on in top 10 despite me not listetning to it for long time now :redface: It will not appear anywhere on zerocharts

New remix album by Jockstrap called I<3UQTINVU slayed as it should and is on heavy rotation

 

 

 

[8.11.2023]

#10 Enchanted Hunters - Pretekst -1

#9 Kali Uchis - Muñekita -2

#8 L'Rain - New Year's UnResolution -2

#7 Rebecca Black - Crumbs -3

#6 Jockstrap - Sexy (Taylor Skye Remix) NEW

#5 Jockstrap - Good Girl (Taylor Skye Remix) 

#4 PinkPantheress - Capable of love -1

#3 Jockstrap - All roads lead to London (Taylor Skye Remix) NEW

#2 PinkPantheress - Break It Off (Bonus) 

#1 Wire - Follow The Locust

 

 

 

Edited by stupidjock

  • Author

spacer.png

 

First official update!

I think Thursday midnight is the best time for update because the newest releases are just around the corner.

We are still in the old format era so once zerocharts kicks in - a lot of the chart might change. I don't even know how it shows data and if it still will be 50 songs. 

 

Here's what we have for now:

:gaycat4: PinkPantheress is dropping her debut album... literally right now and right ahead of its release she entered #1 spot!

Can't wait to listen to her new music and see where it lands on the chart next week

 

 

 

[10/11/2023]

 

#15 Poppy - Church Outfit

#14 L'Rain - New Year's UnResolution

#13 Olivia Rodrigo - Vampire

#12 Tinashe - Tightrope

#11 Walter Wanderley - Crickets Sing For Ana Maria

#10 DJ Assault - Sex On The Beach :toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2: It's not my fault it's that catchy

#9 Enchanted Hunters - Pretekst

#8 Rebecca Black - Crumbs

#7 Jockstrap - Sexy (Taylor Skye remix)

#6 Jockstrap - Good Girl (Taylor Skye remix)

#5 Yaeji - easy breazy

#4 PinkPantheress - Capable of love 

#3 Jockstrap - All roads lead to London (Taylor Skye remix)

#2 Wire - Follow The Locust

#1 PinkPantheress - Break It Off (Bonus) 

 

 

 

 

whole top 50 (data from past 4 weeks):

 

 

Welcome to YTT! :celestial4:

 

Pre-updates~ vampire :smitten: Couldn't get into Olivia until she dropped that gem. But welp, it's gone now. Crumbs ahhhhhh such a megabop & a SOTY contender (came out Q4 2022 so it counts for me :lakitu:) || 11/10~ Church Outfit yuppp :clap3::clap3: It's too bad she disappointed w/ the full album. vampire returning thanks to the chart extension :eddie: We love to see it

It's always nice to see new people on YTT :coffee:

Vampire is a cute song :eddie:

  • Author

Zerocharts kicked in!

That means this is how the charts will look like from now

Top 50 now becomes Top 15

First update idk when!

 

spacer.png

stupidjock :: Top Musics - Week 1

2023.11.05 - 2023.11.11

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

17 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

It's always nice to see new people on YTT :coffee:

Vampire is a cute song :eddie:

It's my favorite from Guts even tho this album kinda aged like milk for me :/

 

On 11/11/2023 at 4:44 AM, Alldeezy said:

Tinashe + Poppy + Rebecca + PinkPantheress  x2 :clap3:

WELP, the way only PP survived Zerocharts first update :redface: Let me stream some Poppy and Tinashe

On 11/11/2023 at 3:23 AM, Remmy said:

Welcome to YTT! :celestial4:

 

Pre-updates~ vampire :smitten: Couldn't get into Olivia until she dropped that gem. But welp, it's gone now. Crumbs ahhhhhh such a megabop & a SOTY contender (came out Q4 2022 so it counts for me :lakitu:) || 11/10~ Church Outfit yuppp :clap3::clap3: It's too bad she disappointed w/ the full album. vampire returning thanks to the chart extension :eddie: We love to see it

Vampire is really THAT song. I need to put some sweet streams on this and bad idea right? so they won't flop

 

On 11/8/2023 at 11:23 PM, Topmaster 2 said:

PinkPantheress :worship2:

I'm not so sure about this new album tbh...........

 

Edited by stupidjock

  • ATRL Moderator

10/15 

 

love cench but his same 1 flow rap ruins it for me, mb nice to meet u needs to grow on me. hope to see a pinkpantheress album bomb next week. :jonny5: 

:celestial2: WC to your first YTT :celestial2:

 

:fan: Listening to Yaeji now and Aurora :fan:

 

:heart: Houdini & Work :heart:

Shooting Stars is alright, the meme might've ruined it for me nnn. I think Troye did a good job w/ sampling it, even though it needed a few plays for me to really get into it. I think I also enjoy Work if I remember correctly :gaycat3: Dua starting in the top 3 :clap3: She's cute, but I was expecting something stronger.

 

Quote

 

Vampire is really THAT song. I need to put some sweet streams on this and bad idea right? so they won't flop

 

no exactly... EXACTLY! especially bir? :duca:

  • Author

stupidjock :: Top Musics - current Top 6 update

There are 4 days left for the weekly update but here's how the chart's Top 6  (because that's how much fit on the screenshot lol) is looking currently :smile:

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

Spoiler


 

 

On 11/12/2023 at 2:44 PM, Devin said:

10/15 

 

love cench but his same 1 flow rap ruins it for me, mb nice to meet u needs to grow on me. hope to see a pinkpantheress album bomb next week. :jonny5: 

to be honest the song ends for me when the rap parts kicks in and I just press next :toofunny3:

 

On 11/13/2023 at 2:38 AM, Armani? said:

Ciara getting a top ten hit in 2023:clap3:

I randomly remembered about Work, that good old bopT !

 

On 11/13/2023 at 2:53 AM, ♥jONE731♥ said:

:celestial2: WC to your first YTT :celestial2:

 

:fan: Listening to Yaeji now and Aurora :fan:

 

:heart: Houdini & Work :heart:

Ciara has a lot of good bops :smile:

 

11 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

Dua debuting at #3 :WAP:

And peaking there sadly...

 

8 hours ago, Remmy said:

Shooting Stars is alright, the meme might've ruined it for me nnn. I think Troye did a good job w/ sampling it, even though it needed a few plays for me to really get into it. I think I also enjoy Work if I remember correctly :gaycat3: Dua starting in the top 3 :clap3: She's cute, but I was expecting something stronger.

It's not a bad song but I got bored of it already. I'm curious about the new album tho

 

Edited by stupidjock

  • Author

umm, it's already been a week, why there's no update on zerocharts??

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

30 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

umm, it's already been a week, why there's no update on zerocharts??

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

You have to manually update it, isn't it showing a notification when you click the top left corner?

Edited by Armani?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.