Daft Punk - 'Random Access Memories (Drumless Edition)'

Nefertiti0

Random Access Memories (Drumless Edition) will be released on November 17  

pre-save|vinyl/CD pre-order: https://daftpunk.lnk.to/RAMDrumless

Following the release of the critically acclaimed Random Access Memories 10th Anniversary Edition earlier this year, this new iteration of the GRAMMY-award winning Album of the Year strips away all drum and percussive elements from the album, giving listeners the ability to dive deeper into the layers of instrumentation on each track.

• Confused 1

:giraffe: Hot-take but I really wish Daft Punk('s record label) would stop pushing these cash grabs, and just release a new album instead.  That said, I'm sure these drumless versions could be fun to sample. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:giraffe: Hot-take but I really wish Daft Punk('s record label) would stop pushing these cash grabs, and just release a new album instead.  That said, I'm sure these drumless versions could be fun to sample. 

I do agree with you: my heart skipped a beat when I got the Spotify notification.

But they can't release a new album if the band doesn't exist anymore. :katie:

• Like 2

Perched for Doin' it Right acapella. 

• 1 month later...

Just finished listening and WOW

I thought this was a money grab (It is...) but the whole thing gives so much life to the melodies. 

Hearing the backgrounds on "Lost yourself To Dance" is amazing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.