UK Chart: Olivia #1

Lovett

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Interesting how I don't see people dragging her for selling $0.99 CDs :redface:

Would never happen but it'd be cute if Taylor did the same next week and grabbed a #1 for cruel summer

2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

that's the price of a digital single, I don't see the issue

she's selling them at a loss too. if that's the strategy they want to take to secure a #1, kuddos to them

57 minutes ago, By the Water said:

she was #3 last week behind 2 people who were doing $0.99 tricks so it's deserved 

8 minutes ago, naval23 said:

she was #3 last week behind 2 people who were doing $0.99 tricks so it's deserved 

and without those tricks she would still be at #3 because the #1 and #2 were ahead of her on all platforms. :bird:

OP: So Olivia sent her cassettes and singles that she had for 2 months in pre-order this week? omg her ACR next week would be awful.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, naval23 said:

yeah but those other 2 people got dragged for it 

• Like 1

More details

UK OCC

01 (03) 09 Olivia Rodrigo - vampire [4,675 CDs, 8,606 cassettes, 909 downloads, 29,021 streaming] [total: 352,467] = 43,211

3 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

and without those tricks she would still be at #3 because the #1 and #2 were ahead of her on all platforms. :bird:

OP: So Olivia sent her cassettes and singles that she had for 2 months in pre-order this week? omg her ACR next week would be awful.

They were not up for 2 months, they were put up for sale on august 18th

How the new MPGs are getting #1 singles in the UK back to back is amazing :clap3:

Billie - Dua - Olivia - Doja 

:clap3:

• Like 2

It’s a shame Taylor didn’t release a limited edition Cassettes or CDs for Cruel Summer.

she would be #1 with these tricks too :michael:

basically anyone in top 3 or top 5 can hit #1 if they can sell Cassettes or CDs in the last minutes of tracking week:coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.