Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Future Nostalgia vs. The Fame

Future Nostalgia vs. The Fame 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Future Nostalgia vs. The Fame

    • Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia
      35%
    • Lady Gaga - The Fame
      64%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Two amazing albums. I'd have to give it to TF but WHEW I love both 

The Fame is better than FN imo. I love Dua, but FN felt a bit too safe (and at times stale), but now that she's had countless hits, I feel as though she's ready to step outside of her comfort zone.

Edited by Sombre

The Fame easily. I don’t get the hype around FN but it does have a handful of really good songs 

FN easily, the first 9 tracks are top tier pop music.

 

The Fame based on the cultural impact but both are amazing pop albums that will stand the test of time :clap3:

Just Dance, Paparazzi, Poker Face alone clears Future Nostalgia sorry

18 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

The Fame easily. I don’t get the hype around FN but it does have a handful of really good songs 

very much this. 

  • Author

In all honesty, I find both albums extremely overrated by pop gays. They also aged quickly for me, especially Future Nostalgia.

The Fame has Paper Gangsta & Boys Boys Boys which are still good from time to time.

i love gaga so much, but i can't contact with her debut and second album, i just like singles of that albums, so im feeling close fn more

The Fame, but I am impressed how the size of ODH can compete with the OGH. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.