Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Bigger: New Rules vs One Kiss

What DL1 classic is bigger? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. What DL1 classic is bigger?

    • New Rules
      52%
      20
    • One Kiss
      47%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These two certified late 2010s classics catapulted Dua into the pop stratosphere. While New Rules was her big breakout hit in the US, One Kiss was the biggest European song of its year 

 

They’re both at 1.9B streams on Spotify with One Kiss pulling the better recurrent numbers there, but New Rules’ music video has nearly 3B views on Youtube

 

 

in the US New Rules was bigger #6 vs #26 for One Kiss . globally One Kiss had more #1's that New Rules.

I feel like New Rules is bigger culturally — it’s more reference-able and because it’s what broke her globally there’s the element of nostalgia to it.

 

But, One Kiss has better stats in most places and is also extremely well known (that video of football fans chanting it), plus it had a big resurgence last summer.

 

In the end I think New Rules will be more significant in her career even if One Kiss surpasses its units.

I don't know which is bigger but I heard New Rules more in public

New rules was her first massive smash and was bigger here in the States. But One Kiss was way bigger globally. Especially in European countries. It was her biggest smash until Future Nostalgia dominated 

Both so good. I would never want to choose :jonnycat:

 

NR was the first I'd ever heard of Dua and I thought it was rih at first dd idek

NR was a bigger hit during its run, but I think OK won in the long run - it's just had insane longevity!

I think One Kiss is bigger in Europe and maybe Oceania (which is saying a lot considering NR was biiig there). 

 

New Rules eclipses it in the US and the rest of the world. It has excellent Spotify streams and had a good lead until OK's resurgence last summer, its YT views are massive and so many people were still streaming music on YT around that time, and it also has better streams on local apps like Anghami. It also did more for career so that's why I put it slightly above OK. It's crazy how both were ended by her following era's smashes WW. :deadbanana: 

They're both mega smashes. I feel like One Kiss is bigger in EU but New Rules is probably bigger WW, so I'll vote for that. 

New Rules felt more important for her career trajectory 

I love queen Dua, out of these two I prefer OK but keeping it real NR felt bigger and was more important for her career. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.