Rêve - 'Saturn Return'

postergirl

Excited we're getting an album :duca: 

She served some major bops with her last couple songs, so I'm excited to check the new one out and the album once it's out!

oE4xWA7azI5FZg7bAEIAoenJAjy8DDePCAvsfOc5_5000x5000.jpeg

1. Breaking Up With Jesus

2. Disco At The Strip Club

3. Contemporary Love

4. Big Boom

5. CTRL + ALT + DEL

6. Hypersexual

7. EX EX EX (Whoops)

8. Tongue

9. My My (What A Life)

10. Past Life

11. Whitney

12. Release Me

13. Saturn Return

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/saturn-return-apple-music-edition/1697411125

Edited by dangerousalex

Oh YES she's taking it :jonny5:

That cover :jonny5:

And i love how we can add her previously released singles that didn't made the album and create a deluxe with it :jonny4:

• 2 months later...

Excited for this!!!! I guess it got pushed back to the 20th though? :biblio:

I loved Tongue last year, so will definitely be checking this out!

release me's bridge and outro OMFGGG 

WHATS THE POINT OF LOVIN IN PIECES

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vuonc2zhohkr83c35z

Just heard the snippets on AM NZ since it isnt out in my country yet and Disco sounds like a major bop :eek:

this album is amazing :WAP: why is nobody moving for it? I know Tongue and Meat scared everyone away but she really redeemed herself, just wish it had more tracks

#2: Disco at the club: Well it's an upbeat song but it lacks that oomph that would make me want to play it again.

#11: Whitney: This heavily uses the parts of that "I'm every woman it's all in me" song but it's  kinda better than the original? I love the club vibe, the slight male background vocals and the added lyrics. This is a keeper.

#11 Release me: I expected a bop like Agnes's Release Me but it's a very hazy, gentle song, but it didn't really click with me.

#7: Ex ex ex: wow, worst song ever? WTF was that? Just why.

#8 Tongue: Cringe.

#6 Hypersexual: A cute song. Not a keeper but I see what she was going for and I love the effects they used on the voice.

#9 My My: This is a really cool bop, very upbeat a little feral I love the production

#13 Saturn Return: They definitely made this to be the big epic finale of the album but it didn't land for me. And the intro is too long.

#1: Breaking up with Jesus: This is cute, in some parts she serves a bombastic chorus and that is something missing from music in 2023. But it's too wordy.

#3 Contemporary Love: I understood this was a pre-release single? Well, that was a mistake.

#10: The ballad of the album. It's cute.

#5: CTRL Alt Delete: I know I heard it before and didn't like it, but in the context of the album it actually grew on me now.

The album is so good omg, especially the 2nd half :jonny6:

this are literally multiple pop perfection moments on this album, this site needs to wake up!

Disco at the Strip Club into Contemporary Love... I could hear god

• Like 1

Finally her first album!

I was very excited after Whitney (my favorite) and Hypersexual. I like the beats and club vibe, "Tongue" is a bop, "Disco At The Strip Club" is so good, "My My (What A Life) seems like a Rudimental track...

For a debut, is a 8/10, for me. I bought the vinyl, I can't wait for this!

Tate and Rêve are the *really* new face of Canada in Music, awesome!

EDIT: "Past Life" into "Whitney" IS PERFECTION! :worship2:

Edited by gui_eda

Cute album i wish she added her 2 first singles cause they are her best songs and woud've elevated the album for me my favs from the new tracks are release me and ex ex ex (whoops)

Great debut album and her voice is amazing :clap:

ATRL should move more for her

I'm kinda baffled at how some songs sound absolutely incredible and magic while others are literally garbage, there's truly no middle ground

:clack:

Edited by D.Va
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

I'm kinda baffled at how some songs sound absolutely incredible and magic while others are literally garbage, there's truly no middle ground

we need a ranking!

1 hour ago, Alex said:

we need a ranking!

Release Me first and probably CTRL ALT DELETE last 

That song sounds like it was produced on garageband and written by a 12 year-old

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.