Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Discography: Girls' Generation vs Twice

Better discography 79 members have voted

  1. 1. Better discography

    • Girls' Generation
      63%
      50
    • Twice
      36%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 84
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SNSD's discography is unlistenable TRASH besides the title tracks. I'm sorry, but it's true.   TWICE >>>>> Taeyeon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  • Genie >>>>>>>>>>> twice discography 

  • kataraqueen
    kataraqueen

    LMFAO AT YOU SEPERATING TAEYEON   When has Momo ever sounded stable live   When has Tzuyu actually served charisma   When has Mina ever served variety   When ha

SNSD's discography is unlistenable TRASH besides the title tracks. I'm sorry, but it's true.

 

TWICE >>>>> Taeyeon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SNSD

2 minutes ago, Taylena said:

SNSD's discography is unlistenable TRASH besides the title tracks. I'm sorry, but it's true.

 

TWICE >>>>> Taeyeon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SNSD

:rip:Stop the cap. 

Twice have some bops but SNSD is on another level from them 

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:rip:Stop the cap. 

Don't take this to heart. I love them and they're the reason I became a K-Pop stan but only their TTs are good. I'm not blaming the girls either ofc. 

Just now, Taylena said:

Don't take this to heart. I love them and they're the reason I became a K-Pop stan but only their TTs are good. I'm not blaming the girls either ofc. 

Lion Heart, Holiday Night, Forever 1 and their japanese albums have great bsides. I personally love The Boys (album) and their first one too, but I know they sound dated overall. 

2 minutes ago, Century said:

Twice have some bops but SNSD is on another level from them 

Catch Me If You Can is their best Japanese release!

Gee, Genie, The Boys alone clear TWICE :toofunny2:

 

TWICE's discography is incredibly overrated. I love many of their TTs and bops but they don't even have the strongest  discography from their generation when Red Velvet exist and actually have good bsides.

Edited by State of Grace.

whew :WAP: and I didn’t even include their Japanese discography. 

18 minutes ago, Taylena said:

SNSD's discography is unlistenable TRASH besides the title tracks. I'm sorry, but it's true.

The same can be said about Twice :rip:

i voted twice only cos im more familiar with their songs

plus i prefer Kesha's demos of Run Devil Run and Chain Reaction 

37 minutes ago, WEEKND said:

 

 

Genie >>>>>>>>>>> twice discography 

.

1 minute ago, Anye said:

.

I realized after posting that I mean to write Oh 

 

but that works too lol 

 



The chanting ….. you had to be there 

neither of them have good discography but GGs singles are legendary while twice has 0 good songs

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.