Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dawn Richard - Calypso (Appreciation)

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, Attitude said:

My favorite album of hers. :clap3:

Calypso, Blow, Adderall / Sold (Outerlude) & Swim Free are really amazing. More girls should serve like she did with this album.

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

My favorite album of hers. :clap3:

Same!

 

OT: I gotta say that I hatttteeeee how they mixed this song though, after hearing the BTS clip.  That bridge BANGED so much harder.  Ugh.  
 

https://fb.watch/lgxQfQZNMB/?mibextid=l2pjGR

 

But overall, I still love the song.  

1 hour ago, Avariko said:

Calypso, Blow, Adderall / Sold (Outerlude) & Swim Free are really amazing. More girls should serve like she did with this album.

Hell, she need to serve like she did on this album again lol.
 

Redemption was good, but I haven’t been SUPER into anything after that.  And I’m a Dawn STAN.  

Her artistry just heavily resonates me, going back to Armor On. I just love her music and overall vision. She's definitely not appreciated enough.

:clap3: 

 

 

I remember her releasing this bop shortly after this era but it was taken off streaming for some reason:

 

  • Author
26 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

:clap3: 

 

 

I remember her releasing this bop shortly after this era but it was taken off streaming for some reason:

 

Oh yes, I love this. Is it really gone off streaming? Let me go check...

  • 1 year later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.