Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Is Lorde Even Needed Anymore

? 127 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • No give it up deelishis
      35%
    • Yes she still has some fire in her
      51%
    • Stan Kelis
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Obviously. I just hope she provides more Melodrama bops like Green Light. Either way I’m down

 

Spoiler

Who tf is kelis 

 

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She's needed now more than ever I fear

  • MotoPapi
    MotoPapi

    Her music aged horribly and the “ugly” alt-girl  gimmick doesn’t sell as much now that she’s older 

  • Katamari
    Katamari

    her cloudbusting is coming and haters will forever be ended    

6 hours ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Obviously. I just hope she provides more Melodrama bops like Green Light. Either way I’m down

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Who tf is kelis 

 

You must be younger than most of us here!

Kelis is iconic:

 

 

 

They don't do 'em like this anymore!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.