Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you practice wrestling with your partner?

Featured Replies

I love being dominant and in control, so I often practice wrestling with my significant other. I like being a little bit rough! 

 

7GGXfsP.gif

 

Yes with my doctor boyfriend. He used to destroy me everytime we fight by the way. I'm so weak.

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I love being dominant and in control, so I often practice wrestling with my significant other. I like being a little bit rough! 

 

7GGXfsP.gif

 

Profile pic checks out

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.