Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Me hanging out with my Greek bestie @EnterTheAttic in Pr!ncess fanbase thread during Hurts 2B Human era

HXuHo5a.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

4 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

The way I know the Vasilissa choreo by heart and used to dance it at gay clubs 💀

Eleni is performing Fuego in a new choreography by (hottie) Bill Roxenos. 

4 hours ago, Pendulum said:

we want an Anemos Agapis / Tomame medley .... 

4 hours ago, gimmelaugh said:

Eleni should perform Aya or Kolima :giraffe:

Im dying 

Well jokes aside she should do El Telephone 

Imagine the collapse 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thismoment said:

France just made me laugh, wtf is he doing? :bibliahh:

Singing. I know, a foreign concept to some. 

IMG_5157.thumb.gif.16f135f1de8b9d2980364

:siptea:

• Haha 2

Producers' choice is such an embarrassing new additions. Eurovision 2016-2019 was perfect, looking back at it. Every new change, starting with 2021 and the prerecorded vocals, has been making a show worse.

havent watched any of the stages yet (am planning to) but I actually loved the uk song this year vs mae muller's (though i liked IWAS) and am excited to see how it does. i feel like it has more public appeal too havent checked streams yet though

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Me hanging out with my Greek bestie @EnterTheAttic in Pr!ncess fanbase thread during Hurts 2B Human era

HXuHo5a.gif

What a time to be alive! 

The LASHINGS for releasing Walk Me Home as the 1st single, which ended up destroying her commercial career! 💀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

Im dying 

Well jokes aside she should do El Telephone 

Imagine the collapse 

A dream! 

Eleni should do this and end Cyprus, Ireland AND Slovenia in one performance

I was obsessed with this in high school :jonny5:

• Haha 1

The amount of comments I've read about Olly's performance being "too sexual" and "not family friendly" are pissing me off now. Why does everything have to be catered to children? The show runs until 01:00 CET, literally no young child is watching at that time. People referencing Ronela being forced to change her performance  in 2021 which was literally fiction created by fans :rip: Sexualised performances have been a thing for years at Eurovision eg Poland 2014 and Iceland 2019 who literally performed in fetish gear :rip: Jeez why has everyone became such prudes all of a sudden 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Producers' choice is such an embarrassing new additions. Eurovision 2016-2019 was perfect, looking back at it. Every new change, starting with 2021 and the prerecorded vocals, has been making a show worse.

What does that mean? Does it change anything?

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

I wouldn't have minded producers' choice if it had been like 5 or so entries as a little safety measure to prevent something like the second half ballad fest of 2022 from happening again. Half of the final being producers' choice is too much though.

So nice of the EBU to let Chanel and Eleni perform at a different semifinal than Sarah Bonnici's :ryan3:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, POPTART said:

Oh boy do I have a tea on certain country and the betting odds :alexz2:

What's tea DM me

Something special coming on the next page

REYZuhm.gif

Can't wait for Ms Bonnici to qualify on Thursday. :jonny5: Let's go Valletta 2025!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Can't wait for Ms Bonnici to qualify on Thursday. :jonny5: Let's go Valletta 2025!

She deserves, but I'm scared her running order + Malta usually not doing well with the televote might keep her in the semis :jonny2:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

What does that mean? Does it change anything?

Yeah, the producers have never had more say in running order. They're not even trying to hide that they're doing this because they want favorites to get favorable RO's, which is problematic on so many levels. I fully believe they should go back to random draw, it's the only fair thing. I'm tired of them treating ESC like a reality show, miss me with that "we gotta have the dramatic curve!!1" bullshit :zzz: 

1 hour ago, Funhouse said:

I wouldn't have minded producers' choice if it had been like 5 or so entries as a little safety measure to prevent something like the second half ballad fest of 2022 from happening again. Half of the final being producers' choice is too much though.

Exactly. I thought it was only gonna be a handful of countries getting the producers' choice, not 13 :deadbanana2:

atrlpredictions-lesssharp.jpg

Welcome to ATRL's Eurovision 2024 Prediction Game!

Think you can predict the winners and losers of this year's Eurovision Song Contest? Set your personal taste aside and put your analyst hat on! Not only do you get bragging rights, but you might also walk away with a gift card* if your predictions are spot on!
*(more info soon :fan:)

wUeNcyH.gif

How It works:
Semi-Finals: You'll be predicting the 10 qualifiers, the top 3, the last place, and the borderline non-qualifier. You can earn up to 60 points for each semi.
Final: Predict the overall top 5, the top 3 with the juries, the top 3 with the public, and the last place. You can earn up to 160 points in this round. Accurate predictions here will earn you big points and could be the key to winning the game.

In total, you can score up to 280 points across all sections.

You are allowed to edit your response up until the form closes, which will be one minute before the first semi-final starts. Results will be revealed several days after the grand final. For transparency reasons, full submissions will be posted.

Get your crystal balls™ out and let's see who is the most realistic ATRLer!

Submit your predictions here!

crystalball.png

• Like 5

Ma'am, it's 4 in the morning

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Hurem said:

Think you can predict the winners and losers of this year's Eurovision Song Contest? Set your personal taste aside and put your analyst hat on! Not only do you get bragging rights, but you might also walk away with a gift card* if your predictions are spot on!

wUeNcyH.gif

How It works:
Semi-Finals: You'll be predicting the 10 qualifiers, the top 3, the last place, and the borderline non-qualifier. You can earn up to 60 points for each semi.
Final: Predict the overall top 5, the top 3 with the juries, the top 3 with the public, and the last place. You can earn up to 160 points in this round. Accurate predictions here will earn you big points and could be the key to winning the game.

You are allowed to edit your response up until the form closes, which will be one minute before the first semi-final starts. Results will be revealed several days after the grand final. For transparency reasons, full submissions will be posted.

crystalball.png

you deleted my @ :redface:

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Hurem said:

wUeNcyH.gif

How It works:

crystalball.png

Do we predict the top 5, top 3 etc in order?

Edit: nvm I just read the survey

Edited by abelfenty

5 hours ago, Hurem said:

but you might also walk away with a gift card* if your predictions are spot on!

*1 year supply of windows95man's thong merch

:clack:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Hurem said:

wUeNcyH.gif

How It works:

crystalball.png

Submitted! The way I put three completely different jury and televote top 3's :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.