Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

hemlocke springs - “sever the blight”

Featured Replies

Yesss thank you :kiss:

she shared a snippet of this months ago and it already sounded so good and she did not disappoint with the full version:clap3:

I just wish it was longer :jonny:

Edited by abrantino

  • Author
On 5/2/2023 at 3:27 PM, abrantino said:

Yesss thank you :kiss:

she shared a snippet of this months ago and it already sounded so good and she did not disappoint with the full version:clap3:

I just wish it was longer :jonny:

That chorus is soooo ANTHEMIC. The production by BURNS slayed as well.

Edited by Epica

She’s like a funnier and more consistent Santigold and I love her for that :WAP: please I need a record label to sign her 

I saw this placed pretty highly on new music Friday in the US on Spotify… BURNS produced this?! I gasped after tapping song credit

so happy to see her succeeding. she honestly reminds me so much of a more pop leaning Visions-era Grimes with her unconventional style and vocals, and I'm glad someone is filling that niche

  • 2 weeks later...

I hope she releases 'come with me' next, sounds so good from the snippets!

 

 

 

On 5/2/2023 at 3:37 PM, Julia Fox said:

She’s like a funnier and more consistent Santigold and I love her for that :WAP: please I need a record label to sign her 

She has like 4 songs how is she more consistent than Santi :deadbanana:live her though 

i thought that song Girlfriend was annoying (although it has grown on me) but this is such a serve. 

she's very promising :clap3:

  • 1 month later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.