• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• State of Grace.

• cockatoo

• madonnas

Ugh, I should have participated but didn’t care to listen to Harry’s House or Midnights. Enjoying watching the results though. 

This is homophobic and Drakephobic

image0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gif

Edited by Virgos Groove

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Can we ban cockatoo from This Was 2024. 

spacer.png

At least your poor maths skills mean I'll be able to do This Was 2023

image0.gif

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

this rate is teaching me the importance of putting in my vote more than any election ever has

spacer.png

2553.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=c7d9aeb2def701283061130737201c6b

The outro of this song hasnt left my head since the tour started. Its also everywhere on my FYP.

TIP TIP TIP ON HARDWOD FLOORS:jonny2:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Virgos Groove said:

This is homophobic and Drakephobic

image0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gif

What's the difference?

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Ok but we need a BEYONCÉ song to win the rate 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

"Good Days" vs. "Virgo's Groove": who is taking it?

Just now, supaspaz said:

2553.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=c7d9aeb2def701283061130737201c6b

if this is also a hint about the end

spacer.png

Just now, supaspaz said:

VG 4 thee W :dies:

All of Heated is lovely #ThankYouDrake

Just now, supaspaz said:

Both are stellar but Virgo’s Groove FTW

:jonny5:

When did Szas last song even go out

At least I don't feel lazy anymore for saying Good Days is prolly my fave off the album because I can't really remember some of it

Good Days winning This Was 2022 when it was released in ******* 2020 would be hilarious :bibliahh:

Both 10s so I'm here for the kiis

Edited by State of Grace.

It would be so funny if the single SZA song that made it to the top 10 beat the sea of Renaissance songs so… here for that

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Good Days winning This Was 2022 when it was released in ******* 2020 would be hilarious :bibliahh:

Both 10s so I'm here for the kiis

This. We have to scream.

spacer.png

It's totally Good Days winning too 

image0.gif

• ATRL Moderator

r5aejyt.png

GOOD DAYS

Average score: 8.96

High score: 10 (@supaspaz, @305, @a_d_22, @Soda Pop Queen, @Katamari, @brokee@Reverie@Devin, @kandicha, @BlackoutZone@State of Grace., @Rigalo, @Virgos Groove, @Crashed@madonnas@Subomie@greento, @Ace Reject@V3$$3L.)

Low score: 2 (@jacklovesyou1)

SZA is a woman burdened by her past on SOS – pushed to the breaking point like Job, bearing a cross alone like Jesus, worried that she wasted the best of herself on an ex. But on this ethereal mantra co-written by Jacob Collier, she’s trying to expunge those traumas and look to a brighter future, holding onto hope even when it’s difficult. After teasing “Good Days” online for months, Solána surprise dropped the single on Christmas Day 2020, with a video where she dances in a forest of giant toadstools. It eventually climbed to #9 on the Billboard Hot 100, her first top ten as a lead artist, and received a Grammy nomination for Best R&B Song. More than two years later, the stunning soundscape (courtesy of producers Carter Lang, Loshendrix and Nascent) and hard-fought optimism still hold a dazzling allure. “Good Days” finishes this rate as the album’s highest-rated track by a wide margin.

Best bit: “Too soon, I spoke/You be heavy in my mind, can you get the heck out?”

ATRL says…: “This would be my 11 if I had one,” @Ace Reject revealed. “Jacob Collier did the thing!” @Ewan Chaos agreed that it’s the “best song on the album, but I refuse to give a 2020 song a 10 in a 2022 rate!” @byzantium thought “this album is kind of funny in a good way. SZA feels very free to express herself and I like hearing that."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.