Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Natalia Kills - Mirrors appreciation thread

Featured Replies

i love her to death and her 2 albums are pop perfection, she deserves better

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

There is nothing to appreciate about this canceled bully :fish2:

 

Zombie is a bop tho

 

 

It was a scripted TV moment that was blown outta proportion and done in poor taste. XFactor threw her and her husband under the bus, they made this show get buzz despite not being big stars themselves. The show flopped and was never renewed so it was all for nothing. 

 

 

Natalia music was incredible and I'll say this whenever she's mentioned. Two albums that are nearly perfect. I use some of the music to this day and Mirrors is a great pop song

40 minutes ago, Negev said:

It was a scripted TV moment that was blown outta proportion and done in poor taste. XFactor threw her and her husband under the bus, they made this show get buzz despite not being big stars themselves. The show flopped and was never renewed so it was all for nothing. 

I dont believe it for a second. 

 

I find it hard to believe someone is that stupid to do something like that.. 

 

 

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I dont believe it for a second. 

 

I find it hard to believe someone is that stupid to do something like that.. 

 

 

Girl it’s been like a decade now, it’s time to get over it. People act like she shot someone on live TV :skull:

 

she was pop perfection, I still rotate both her albums (and her unreleased music :hippo:)

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I dont believe it for a second. 

 

I find it hard to believe someone is that stupid to do something like that.. 

Some judges on those shows were kinda infamous for being rude and stirring drama to gain attention like Simon was always rude as Hell.

 

It's not about being stupid more just naive to think she could stir up drama for the show's publicity and not have heavy backlash cos she isn't a white man. The only cancellable people seem to be women of colour.

Anyway, Problem is also one of the best pop songs ever! Both her albums are full of absolute bops some MPGs could only wish to make. 

This, Free, Wonderland, Kill My Boyfriend, Broke, Zombie, Love is a Suicide and Acid Annie are lowkey some of the best songs of all time :jonnycat:

 

Honestly one of my fav songs ever - this would go so hard if Gaga released this as part of "The Fame" :wanda:

I remember that I met her because people "leaked" this audio saying that this song was supposed to be the lead single from Femme Fatale lol

 

When I saw the music video something shifted in me for real been obsessed ever since this is pop perfection and I miss this kind of dark pop

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.