Drake Bell getting divorced

Itz_Dani!

Drake Bell's wife is throwing in the towel on their marriage ... because she just filed to divorce the actor.

The "Drake & Josh" star's estranged wife, Janet Von Schmeling, booked it to court this week and filed for divorce after 4 years of marriage ... according to new legal docs. 

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, Janet says they separated back in September ... and she's going with the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split.

LINK

36 minutes ago, Cain said:

Wait they found him?

Yeah like was he found?? I don't see anything about it. Is she divorcing him while he's still MIA

• ATRL Moderator

Not surprising given his trips to "Sea World."

good for her!

34 minutes ago, cashmoneybabygrande said:

Yeah like was he found?? I don't see anything about it. Is she divorcing him while he's still MIA

He was found 

1 hour ago, cashmoneybabygrande said:

2 hours ago, Zoomer said:

This 💀

2 hours ago, Cain said:

Wait they found him?

Yes, he was found. He posted on Twitter that he claimed he had just forgot his phone in his car overnight and it was an overreaction.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.