Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

aespa - 'My World'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 98
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been bopping to Black Mamba again lately. Hopefully this album is as heavy electronic and sassy as that song

A bias Killer Look :WAP:

please SM give us a normal sounding Pop Banger

so the tracklist is officially out

 

1. welcome to my world feturing naevis

2. spicy

3. salty and sweet

4. thirsty

5. i'm unhappy

6. until we meet again

 

so TUMBLING, HOT AIR BALLOON, DON'T BLINK and YOLO didn't make the cut unfortunately. unless they're being saved for a repackaging or their next mini

11 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

so the tracklist is officially out

 

1. welcome to my world feturing naevis

2. spicy

3. salty and sweet

4. thirsty

5. i'm unhappy

6. until we meet again

 

so TUMBLING, HOT AIR BALLOON, DON'T BLINK and YOLO didn't make the cut unfortunately. unless they're being saved for a repackaging or their next mini

what's that

6 hours ago, katyberry said:

what's that

It was registered onto their genius page 

I'm insanely hyped for this. Savage was one of the best K-pop minis of all time and Girls was underrated. I know they will serve excellence.

4 minutes ago, bigboss said:

I'm insanely hyped for this. Savage was one of the best K-pop minis of all time and Girls was underrated. I know they will serve excellence.

Literally this :clap3:

Love the teasers. They look fresh and Hot. Best era for Giselle’s looks

:wanda:
Hope the Music video is great

On 4/26/2023 at 3:29 AM, SchmoodRing said:

so the tracklist is officially out

 

1. welcome to my world feturing naevis

2. spicy

3. salty and sweet

4. thirsty

5. i'm unhappy

6. until we meet again

 

so TUMBLING, HOT AIR BALLOON, DON'T BLINK and YOLO didn't make the cut unfortunately. unless they're being saved for a repackaging or their next mini

i'm unhappy and til we meet again making it instead of don't blink or an OT4 version of menagerie is a crime :rip:

I wonder which aespa track video we will get today :WAP: I hope it's Salty & Sweet :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I wonder which aespa track video we will get today :WAP: I hope it's Salty & Sweet :jonnycat:

Your hopes were heard!

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.