Ryan Beatty - 'calico'

James_Dean

ribbons live performance out now as well as a 7" vinyl with the studio version and this.

album length is 34 minutes according to apple music but there's no individual track lengths shown?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• josesuxx

• Kings.

• liammmmacbtw

• James_Dean

7 hours ago, geminirising said:

individual track lengths

3:17

3:12

3:08

3:15

2:49

7:03

3:58

3:16

3:44

3 hours ago, sam.teas said:

3:17

3:12

3:08

3:15

2:49

7:03

3:58

3:16

3:44

7 minute track :jonny5:  

an insider posted on the discord the tracklist as emojis:

🎀 - Ribbons (3:17)

🍑

🍞

🌌

🛑

🦌

🦷 - White Teeth (3:58)

I wonder what the rest could be :mandown:

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Hlear said:

like Omar Apollo he is also gay and has Frank Ocean as one of his inspirations

oh so i need to get into him asap no pun intended 

1 hour ago, Hlear said:

Ryan Beatty predates Omar Apollo and already has two albums released.  The first one is the one I like the most, but the second one is also very good.  The release of the third is next Friday, so there's time for you to familiarize yourself with his discography.

Well hopefully he blows up along with Omar. More mainstream queer artists please and thank you

On 4/6/2023 at 9:59 AM, liammmmacbtw said:

🍑

🍞

🌌

🛑

🦌

Waiting for my gay bops :eli: I know he’s gonna deliver

I really like Ribbons! never heard of him til about a month ago but I'm excited to hear what's in store with the album :eli:

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Well hopefully he blows up along with Omar. More mainstream queer artists please and thank you

I hope I blow up too but who knows if that;'l ever happen LOL, I wanna be a bisexual MPB so bad !

5 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

I hope I blow up too but who knows if that;'l ever happen LOL, I wanna be a bisexual MPB so bad !

what do you sing lol but same i'm staying up trying to do dance practices to unreleased songs by aespa lol

9 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

what do you sing lol but same i'm staying up trying to do dance practices to unreleased songs by aespa lol

yes i do!! and i'm releasing a new single soon and then performing at denver pride ! i'm so excited lol

and that's sick, i wish i was good at dancing but my coordination is wack :nuts:

OT: I wonder if he'll receive the kind of acclaim/attention Perfume Genius has gotten over the past few years, with this album

11 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

yes i do!! and i'm releasing a new single soon and then performing at denver pride ! i'm so excited lol

and that's sick, i wish i was good at dancing but my coordination is wack :nuts:

OT: I wonder if he'll receive the kind of acclaim/attention Perfume Genius has gotten over the past few years, with this album

you better post it here so the users here can give you a few streams lol

i actually can dance but it goes from TRADE/DL 1, 2 step then to MAGIC MIKE in 2 seconds lol

that would be amazing because perfume genius is great!

On 4/6/2023 at 7:59 AM, liammmmacbtw said:

🍑

🍞

🌌

🛑

🦌

track 7 is called Hunter

The Omar Apollo comparison :rip: I like Omar but Ryan has more talent than him in his pinky bffr 

5 hours ago, geminirising said:

track 7 is called Hunter

loveeeee that :jonny5:

On 4/20/2023 at 5:03 AM, josesuxx said:

The Omar Apollo comparison :rip: I like Omar but Ryan has more talent than him in his pinky bffr 

It’s actually not that deep or far off that he got the comparison given they’re both queer and have Frank Ocean as a major influence. Let’s be respectful and dial it back in the unnecessary negativity and appreciate that we even have multiple queer artists that are visible to the mainstream :coffee2:

On 4/25/2023 at 10:31 AM, liammmmacbtw said:

i4d0jdxu8bva1.jpg?width=776&auto=webp&v=

Tracklist. Album out Friday.

Also, LA tour date announced.
https://www.theford.com/events/performances/2807/2023-09-14/ryan-beatty

Anyway, here’s the tracklist spelled out for those that can’t read that god awful text (whose idea was that?)

1. ribbons
2. bruises off the peach
3. cinnamon bread
4. andromeda
5. bright red
6. hunter
7. white teeth
8. multiple endings
9. little faith

He hasn't posted about it yet (likely because you can only currently get tickets by buying 3 or more shows for this venue, single tix on sale May 9th), but he's doing a show at my favorite hidden gem of a venue in all of Los Angeles.

https://www.theford.com/events/performances/2807/2023-09-14/ryan-beatty

6 hours ago, Kings. said:

It’s actually not that deep or far off that he got the comparison given they’re both queer and have Frank Ocean as a major influence. Let’s be respectful and dial it back in the unnecessary negativity and appreciate that we even have multiple queer artists that are visible to the mainstream :coffee2:

Yeah it really isn't that deep :ace:

18 hours ago, josesuxx said:

Yeah it really isn't that deep :ace:

It wasn’t that deep for you to discredit and flat out disrespect Omar and basically say he’s untalented, but go off.

Moving on :matty:

album is amazing!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.