Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beautiful Trauma vs. Hurts 2B Human

Beautiful Trauma vs. Hurts 2B Human 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Don't know if this has been done on this site before, but with Trustfall coming in less than 2 days I figured now would be a good time to revisit P!nk's last 2 albums. Which one do you think is better?

    • Beautiful Trauma
      77%
      17
    • Hurts 2B Human
      22%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just for fun:

 

1. Beautiful Trauma vs Hustle

2. Revenge vs HWMYS

3. Whatever You Want vs Walk Me Home

4. What About Us vs My Attic

5. But We Lost It vs 90 Days

6. Barbies vs Hurts 2B Human

7. Where We Go vs Can We Pretend

8. For Now vs Courage

9. Secrets vs Happy

10. Better Life vs We Could Have It All

11. I Am Here vs Love Me Anyway

12. WHCBB vs Circle Game

13. You Get My Love vs TLSOYL

 

BT - 5

Hurts - 8

 

I also prefer Hurts overall to BT. While I love both albums, BT's second half just doesn't do much for me.

Edited by smoore95GAGA

Beautiful Trauma vs Hustle

2. Revenge vs HWMYS

3. Whatever You Want vs Walk Me Home

4. What About Us vs My Attic

5. But We Lost It vs 90 Days

6. Barbies vs Hurts 2B Human

7. Where We Go vs Can We Pretend

8. For Now vs Courage

9. Secrets vs Happy

10. Better Life vs We Could Have It All

11. I Am Here vs Love Me Anyway

12. WHCBB vs Circle Game

13. You Get My Love vs TLSOYL

I don’t think I’ve listened to Hurts 2 Be Boring in full but based on what I heard I think Secrets alone is better than anything on that album 

Beautiful Trauma vs Hustle

2. Revenge vs HWMYS

3. Whatever You Want vs Walk Me Home

4. What About Us vs My Attic

5. But We Lost It vs 90 Days

6. Barbies vs Hurts 2B Human

7. Where We Go vs Can We Pretend

8. For Now vs Courage

9. Secrets vs Happy

10. Better Life vs We Could Have It All

11. I Am Here vs Love Me Anyway

12. WHCBB vs Circle Game

13. You Get My Love vs TLSOYL

 

9-4

 

a clear winner :cm:

  • Author

I don’t think I’ll ever understand this site’s hatred for Hurts 2B God :toofunny3:

 

1. Beautiful Trauma vs Hustle

2. Revenge vs HWMYS

3. Whatever You Want vs Walk Me Home

4. What About Us vs My Attic

5. But We Lost It vs 90 Days

6. Barbies vs Hurts 2B Human

7. Where We Go vs Can We Pretend

8. For Now vs Courage

9. Secrets vs Happy

10. Better Life vs We Could Have It All

11. I Am Here vs Love Me Anyway

12. WHCBB vs Circle Game

 

Beautiful Trauma: 7

Hurts To Be Human: 6

 

1. Beautiful Trauma vs Hustle

2. Revenge vs HWMYS

3. Whatever You Want vs Walk Me Home

4. What About Us vs My Attic

5. But We Lost It vs 90 Days

6. Barbies vs Hurts 2B Human

7. Where We Go vs Can We Pretend

8. For Now vs Courage

9. Secrets vs Happy

10. Better Life vs We Could Have It All

11. I Am Here vs Love Me Anyway

12. WHCBB vs Circle Game

13. You Get My Love vs TLSOYL

 

BT: 7

Hurts: 6

 

It's close, but Beautiful Trauma wins.

1 hour ago, PopKills said:

I don’t think I’ve listened to Hurts 2 Be Boring in full but based on what I heard I think Secrets alone is better than anything on that album 

I feel like this is the same for half of the people who hate on that album, because it really isn't as bad as people like to pretend it is.

1. Beautiful Trauma vs Hustle

2. Revenge vs HWMYS

3. Whatever You Want vs Walk Me Home

4. What About Us vs My Attic

5. But We Lost It vs 90 Days

6. Barbies vs Hurts 2B Human

7. Where We Go vs Can We Pretend

8. For Now vs Courage

9. Secrets vs Happy

10. Better Life vs We Could Have It All

11. I Am Here vs Love Me Anyway

12. WHCBB vs Circle Game

13. You Get My Love vs TLSOYL

 

H2BH clearing with ease. Beautiful Trauma had two 11/10 singles, but the majority of the album is either forgettable or unlistenable. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.