AI Technology: What Are Your Thoughts?

Henry Torres

The current state of AI technology can be referred to as the "AI Beta" era, where there is a growing number of AI applications that are functional but not yet perfected. And there's no laws about it etc. It's very fresh. From advanced language models like ChatGPT to creative applications such as text-based art generation and AI-generated music, it's evident that AI technology has gained widespread popularity. While it has sparked a lot of debate and controversy, I believe we are only scratching the surface of what's to come.

What are your thoughts on the current state and future of AI technology?

Edited by Henry Torres

i think it's here to stay whether people like it or not and fighting against it only shows that you're stuck in the past

like.. it simply IS going to become a big part of our lives . it's inevitable. 

im personally very excited to see where it is headed

This is an example of realistic images created by AI 

FkV5H2LXwAAyKWu?format=jpg&name=medium

FkV5H2MXgAA0OCO?format=jpg&name=medium

FkAWkAZWAAEUmgo?format=jpg&name=medium

A.I tech hit the mainstream market this year. By Summer, it will be everywhere in our daily lives. 

I used AI to write a speech on using AI & academic dishonesty 

So my thoughts are yes 

Since I watched The Net years ago, it bothers me how easily technologies can be used against anyone and you can't even tell what is real and what is fake :michael:

The truth is we use AI everyday without knowing it, it's inevitable. I think most use cases are cool 

It's awful. It's too easy to make deep fakes using AI technology which exacerbates the spread of false information, and I can't think of a single good thing that has come out of AI.

It’s mostly harmless now but that won’t last for long. And the people making laws to regulate it barely know how to use computers…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.