Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Madonna - "Sorry (BLOND:ISH Remix)"

Featured Replies

Focus on back that up plz, that’s is the one has potential becoming a hit before it’s too late :rip:

Very random but I have to commend Warner & her team for highlighting her back catalogue and legacy recently.

12 minutes ago, Junlin said:

Focus on back that up plz, that’s is the one has potential becoming a hit before it’s too late :rip:

For real. I cute remix EP would be nice 

Just now, Kirby Kirbs said:

Very random but I have to commend Warner & her team for highlighting her back catalogue and legacy recently.

Mariah and Madonna have been doing exactly what the fans want. New music will always be welcomed but their legacy is what truly matters. I’m gonna need Janet to hop on that train sooner rather than later tho.

18 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Mariah and Madonna have been doing exactly what the fans want. New music will always be welcomed but their legacy is what truly matters. I’m gonna need Janet to hop on that train sooner rather than later tho.

Janet is too work shy for any of this, unfortunately. Hey you guys etc.

Edited by Punky Rooster

35 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnKzy9RpWW7/

 

It actually sounds good.

BLOND:ISH is such a great DJ and producer, I'm sure this is will be pure fire :wanda:

She better take her remix craze out of her system before the tour planning begins 

50 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

The original deserved so much more 

Wasn’t it a hit?? I love the song 

What is this? What’s the context?

 

 

sad BTUTTP had a cute week rise then plummeted.  We need more Spotify payola!

This is playlisted on Amazon music. And it's actually good. 

On 2/3/2023 at 5:02 PM, Superbitch said:

Wasn’t it a hit?? I love the song 

The orginal was a huge hit outside the USA

spacer.png

 

At least I hope the playlists make the straights eat it up. 

miss "i never repeat myself" redoing another one of her songs :rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.