• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Hiphopper

• Nefertiti0

Ready for any Greg Kingstin smash to try to revive this damn era (Hate Me/Runaway). Like it or not even Just Say I‘m Sorry can at least catapult her much higher into the BB Hot 100 despite RCA letting her down.

Kingstin should have been the top producer yet again. It was a horrible choice to snub him this time and give Max Fartin the lead single treatment when he needs to give it up Deelishis. Max wishes he came up with something more serious like All I Know So Far even though I have to thank him for Whatever You Want, Secrets or Hey Why when it comes to previous era tracks. You may replicate So What‘s success twice, but you can‘t do it several times. 

Back then it was perfectly wise to pick Blow Me instead of **** Like You even if the latter wasn’t meant to be a lead single at all. And yet again then possible lead single Here Comes the Weekend (prod. by DJ Khalil) comes into the mix which may have hardly done **** either despite Eminem‘s feature.

It‘s like Max himself sets up a contract that urges artists to use his songs as the first singles for their albums no matter the quality of them. Or he is in cahoots with RCA as well. 

Just another frustrated stan in here even if the tours will do considerably well. My rant is obviously bullshit and should not be taken too serious.:swan:

3 hours ago, P!nk Forever said:

It‘s like Max himself sets up a contract that urges artists to use his songs as the first singles for their albums no matter the quality of them.

Lizzo, Lewis Capaldi, Adele have tracks with Max on their latest albums and his tracks weren't their first singles.
She came up with this idea and wanted it to be called "Never Gonna Not Dance Again". How could he come up with something serious to a song that was intended to be joyful?

This is the first time where only one single was sent to Pop. Maybe she didn't resign with RCA?

Her and Max Martin have lost the magic after TTAL. There have been some sparks here and there, but sadly it's not it. 

POP:
43 43 P!NK TRUSTFALL 449 401 48 0.598

+8 Spins
+4 Bullet
+0.010 Audience

HOT AC:
18 17 P!NK TRUSTFALL 1922 1586 336 5.916

+30 Spins
-36 Bullet
+0.290 Audience

On 3/18/2023 at 8:09 PM, Underdogs said:

This is the first time where only one single was sent to Pop. Maybe she didn't resign with RCA?

I sincerely hope she leaves this sh!tty label

this song is a ******* BOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

On 3/18/2023 at 5:09 AM, Underdogs said:

I feel like this isn’t the first time. I recall nothing being sent to Pop during the Hurts 2B Human era after Walk Me Home. 

But yeah, if Pop has already shown this type of interest for Trustfall with NO adds date, I think the alarms should be going off for an actual adds date! As usual RCA stays failing. 

3 hours ago, Crank_It_Up said:

I feel like this isn’t the first time. I recall nothing being sent to Pop during the Hurts 2B Human era after Walk Me Home. 

But yeah, if Pop has already shown this type of interest for Trustfall with NO adds date, I think the alarms should be going off for an actual adds date! As usual RCA stays failing. 

I think Can We Pretend was sent to pop, no? 

Yes *******, let this era suffer and die slowly. The momentum of Trustfall (Single) has been reached. Come April/May a new single better be in the starts because I don‘t know how when the Tour starts in June she will be busy with rehearsals and rarely do as much promo as she did at the beginning towards the album release.:swan:

POP:
42 42 P!NK TRUSTFALL 467 411 56 0.592

+10 Spins
= Bullet
-0.001 Audience

HOT AC:
17 16 P!NK TRUSTFALL 2056 1654 402 6.276

+53 Spins
+5 Bullet
+0.124 Audience

17 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

I think Can We Pretend was sent to pop, no? 

No it was never sent. Only HAC which was ridiculous because it was clearly released solely for the purposes of crossing over to Pop but the sales and streaming numbers were disastrous which I assume is why plans got cancelled.

All I Know Is So Far is the only song after Walk Me Home that got pushed to Pop but was pulled pretty early in its chart run which is interesting because the GP showed a clear interest in that one.

1 hour ago, Jornan said:

Numbers spotify?

740,803 on Monday 

6 hours ago, Jornan said:

Numbers spotify?

March 21 - 757,082

Can't believe that her last top 10 in US is JLF, while What About Us and Trustfall exist. :rip: 

2 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Can't believe that her last top 10 in US is JLF, while What About Us and Trustfall exist. :rip: 

Well, the US got 0 taste wbk

On 3/18/2023 at 7:18 AM, P!nk Forever said:

Ready for any Greg Kingstin smash to try to revive this damn era (Hate Me/Runaway). Like it or not even Just Say I‘m Sorry can at least catapult her much higher into the BB Hot 100 despite RCA letting her down.

Kingstin should have been the top producer yet again. It was a horrible choice to snub him this time and give Max Fartin the lead single treatment when he needs to give it up Deelishis. Max wishes he came up with something more serious like All I Know So Far even though I have to thank him for Whatever You Want, Secrets or Hey Why when it comes to previous era tracks. You may replicate So What‘s success twice, but you can‘t do it several times. 

Back then it was perfectly wise to pick Blow Me instead of **** Like You even if the latter wasn’t meant to be a lead single at all. And yet again then possible lead single Here Comes the Weekend (prod. by DJ Khalil) comes into the mix which may have hardly done **** either despite Eminem‘s feature.

It‘s like Max himself sets up a contract that urges artists to use his songs as the first singles for their albums no matter the quality of them. Or he is in cahoots with RCA as well. 

Just another frustrated stan in here even if the tours will do considerably well. My rant is obviously bullshit and should not be taken too serious.:swan:

******* perfect exists, Please don't leave me & I don't believe you exist sweetie. Listen to them , they are hits unlike All I flop so far.

Edited by MaxMartin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.