• Braz

• Underdogs

• Hiphopper

• Nefertiti0

10 minutes ago, Jornan said:

TTH?

Your optimism lights up the world:heart:

On 3/23/2023 at 7:17 PM, MaxMartin said:

******* perfect exists, Please don't leave me & I don't believe you exist sweetie. Listen to them , they are hits unlike All I flop so far.

Not the OG Mr. Martin coming for my ass like that. It would expand your songwriting horizon if you penned a hit like All I Know So Far. To name it a flop just shows how salty you are towards Greg Kurstin having the obviously better creativity and production skills. Whereas you need to rely on people like Shellback and Oscar Holter to try to write a modern pop track. And correct me, but I would barely call I Don‘t Believe You a hit. But you naming these songs from decades ago just proves that you’ve lost your touch somehow. Good luck trying to create a new hit for Madonna. I‘m afraid you‘ll need it.:bird:

8 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

Not the OG Mr. Martin coming for my ass like that. It would expand your songwriting horizon if you penned a hit like All I Know So Far. To name it a flop just shows how salty you are towards Greg Kurstin having the obviously better creativity and production skills. Whereas you need to rely on people like Shellback and Oscar Holter to try to write a modern pop track. And correct me, but I would barely call I Don‘t Believe You a hit. But you naming these songs from decades ago just proves that you’ve lost your touch somehow. Good luck trying to create a new hit for Madonna. I‘m afraid you‘ll need it.:bird:

I wish I was Max himself.

I'm just a fan of his work. I think he's very unproblematic and very human when It comes to working with pop stars (as many of them are friends with him and repeatedly continue to work with him & his team)

Greg is a fantastic songwriter & producer too but I tend to lean more on Max.

How is it doing on Spotify lately ? 

2 hours ago, Unlikely Winner said:

How is it doing on Spotify lately ? 

Flop not TTH

1 hour ago, Hiphopper said:

:duca:

Love it :party:

iHeart had the audacity to booked Pink when they refuse to play Trustfall :weeps: I hope they give a chance it’s her best song in years

2 minutes ago, Jornan said:

Spotify numbers?

March 21 - 757,082
March 22 - 771,949
March 23 - 773,707
March 24 - 825,418
March 25 - 783,619
March 26 - 645,714
March 27 - 731,727

On 3/27/2023 at 11:26 PM, Hiphopper said:

:duca:

bebe stanning in the audience is so cute and damn the lyrics definitely were hitting miss becky g cause she looked in her head :/

Edited by SchmoodRing
edit

36 minutes ago, Braz said:

Pathetic... at this point it's just a waste of money. The song is dead

8 minutes ago, Jornan said:

TTH?

No, it's being sent for US Pop radio. It's not getting any streaming push as always. 

14 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Pathetic... at this point it's just a waste of money. The song is dead

For real, who does it two months after release… Why they even care sending it to pop now

4 hours ago, Braz said:

Well.... at least they will send this to radio :clap3: it's already almost Top 40 .... Top 30 on lock ... me thinks

March 21 - 757,082

March 28- 760,275

First time showing an increase vs last week after album release. :gaycat6:

Edited by Braz

POP:
41 40 P!NK TRUSTFALL 536 460 76 0.742

+14 Spins
+32 Bullet
-0.001 Audience

HOT AC:
16 14 P!NK TRUSTFALL 2214 2089 125 6.987

+32 Spins
= Bullet
+0.204 Audience

Top 40 on Pop.

On 3/29/2023 at 6:01 PM, Braz said:

🙄

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.