Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Freya Ridings - 'Blood Orange'

Featured Replies

spacer.png
 

 

Track Listing:

Blood Orange
Bite Me
Weekends
Face In The Crowd
Perfect
Dancing In A Hurricane
Happier Alone
Wither On The Vine
Bitter
Someone New
Last Day That You Loved Me
Wolves
Can I Jump? 
I Feel Love

 

 

 

5th of May 2023

  • Replies 26
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lengths
Blood Orange - 3:13
Bite Me - 4:09
Weekends - 3:20
Face In The Crowd - 3:24
Perfect - 3:06
Dancing In A Hurricane - 3:14
Happier Alone - 3:14
Wither On The Vine - 3:19
Bitter - 3:26
Someone New - 3:23
Last Day That You Loved Me - 3:05
Wolves - 3:30
Can I Jump? - 3:42
I Feel Love - 3:12

 

Her debut was amazing so definitely looking forward to this

Weekends is incredible :WAP: I'm so happy she's back, her debut was very good

  • 2 weeks later...

Oh wow, Weekends is incredible! It would be a huge smash if Dua released this (I find their voices very similar).

 

I wonder if the album is a similar sound. I hope so tbh! 

Loved her first album (Ultraviolet, Castles, Blackout and her song, Waking Up with MJ Cole are my faves). I will be checking this out.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

two more singles are scheduled to be released


Freya Ridings \ I Feel Love \ 3:13 \ 17.03.2023
Freya Ridings \ Can I Jump? \ 3:42 \ 14.04.2023
  • 1 month later...

I haven’t listened to the whole album, only 4 songs. 
 

Blood Orange and Wither on the Vine are great and her voice shines so much :WAP: 

 

Weekends and I Feel Love are cute but very generic. And in my personal opinion, they don’t really suit her voice that well. 

most of the album is pretty boring unfortunately and i really don't like her voice (or singing style) on some songs but the title track is great and she would be absolutely stupid not to release Dancing in a hurricane...it's THE song of this project

her debut album was great but this is such a step up, her voice is incredible and the production is amazing :clap3: she deserves so much more recognition 

27 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

her debut album was great but this is such a step up, her voice is incredible and the production is amazing :clap3: she deserves so much more recognition 

Yassssss, I knew bestie would acclaim! :date2:

Oh, This released completely missed my radar, let me check it out very quick, I loved her debut!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.