Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SZA - "Kill Bill" (Music Video)

Featured Replies

Video out now :gaycat2:

 

 

Edited by R.E.M.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always hate her videos. Love the song, though. The Seek & Destroy part was :flame:.

Tbh this was kinda disappointing and the trailer was so good lol

Trailer had me expecting more ngl but still a cute video :clap3: 

 

They should've released it on Friday tho

It was a cute video but there could have been more. I liked that she did a cartoon section like the movie though and she looked great. 

27 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

It was a cute video but there could have been more. I liked that she did a cartoon section like the movie though and she looked great. 

well for copyright reasons I think this was fine they had to change alot of things to avoid infringement 

  • Author
56 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

It was a cute video but there could have been more. I liked that she did a cartoon section like the movie though and she looked great. 

A fun throwback to the O-ren Ishii arc :clap3: as a Kill Bill fan I would've loved to see more references but with such a short video, it's cool that they focused mostly on Volume 1 since I think it has the most 'iconic' visuals (e.g., the motorcycle gear, the house of blue leaves).

she’s gonna be pumping out videos like it’s nothing cause she was just filming low a while back with travis :jonny5: loved this video and beyond excited for the next (pls make one for ghost in the machine mwah) :heart2:

Oh wow :jonny3: one of if not her best video to date. A great homage to the classic movie. Loved the Vivica cameo too :clap3:

  • Author
1 hour ago, ariesgroove said:

she’s gonna be pumping out videos like it’s nothing cause she was just filming low a while back with travis :jonny5: loved this video and beyond excited for the next (pls make one for ghost in the machine mwah) :heart2:

So we have videos for Seek & Destroy, Low, & Blind locked and loaded. She did say she's going to turn SOS into a visual album so I'm sure she'll film a bunch before tour next month :WAP:

Reminds me of Objection by Shakira, loved every second of it!

Like all her videos- it’s super cute, but I’ll likely never watch it again.

im more excited the fact my favourite song off the album played at the end in the video too! maybe there be a spin off video :duca:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.