Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Best decade for pop music?

Featured Replies

If we ignore the 70s and late 60s as the highest point in modern music history:

 

80s>90s>00s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10s

 

 

Because that was the decade lesbian pop queen Samantha Fox released Touch Me (I Want Your Body)

35 minutes ago, dabunique said:

80's>70's>90's>00's>10's

this

11 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Because that was the decade lesbian pop queen Samantha Fox released Touch Me (I Want Your Body)

it was legend's second album dat made da impact

 

Naughty Girls & I Wanna Have Some Fun!!!!!!

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

it was legend's second album dat made da impact

 

Naughty Girls & I Wanna Have Some Fun!!!!!!

 

I Surrender (To the Spirit of the Night) >>>>>>>

 

Just now, Bloodflowers. said:

 

I Surrender (To the Spirit of the Night) >>>>>>>

 

another great single from da album, also Nothing Gonna Stop Us Now says hello too

 

da mere fact dat my old ass with my ancient friends still play I Wanna Have Some Fun every time we get ready to party lol

Definetely 80's, there's a reason current acts still sample or look for inspiration to that decade for their music.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.