• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

YG really said "I'm gonna end gen 4 with a bang!"

the talent in this group is INSANE and scary at the same time for how young they are

and will only get better as they mature

I think YG really hit the jackpot with BABYMONSTER

I don't think a group this talented and full of all-rounders has happened in, like ever or in a long time

i mean, yet certain individual was hating on newjeans but decided to agree to the comment on supporting baemon because they are still young, lmao

The Idol sounds like Euphoria + Elite :skull: like where's the originality?

9 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

How it’s a sneak when wa da da was a huge hit in Japan :rip:

Wbk Idol is a ripoff from euphoria. She should have booked a Netflix show even if it would’ve been terrible it would have made numbers because hate watching >>>

You know the Idol premiere night is going to be wild. Everyone will be tuning to see if the show is really a mess 

Edited by Adama

14 minutes ago, Adama said:

You know the Idol premiere night is going to be wild. Everyone will be tuning to see if the show is really a mess 

The  Jennie fans from more conservative countries are definitely gonna be shocked. :ahh:

24 minutes ago, newaespa said:

i mean, yet certain individual was hating on newjeans but decided to agree to the comment on supporting baemon because they are still young, lmao

I don't hate on them though, I dont even speak on them

last time I mentioned them was WEEKS ago and I was talking about the payola hybe

that's not hating on them, it was more so exposing hybe tactics

so I'm not really sure how you equate that to hating them
I've never made any negative comments about the girls themselves personally 
my beef has always been their company, not them

3 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

If the title track isn't mixxpop...

pIHECfe.gif

17 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

The  Jennie fans from more conservative countries are definitely gonna be shocked. :ahh:

She already told them to not watch it with their family :dies:. And the fact that Hbo max want to promote the Idol through her so they can develop more on the Asian market. 

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

She already told them to not watch it with their family :dies:. And the fact that Hbo max want to promote the Idol through her so they can develop more on the Asian market. 

Apparently theres a scene where The Weeknd beats Lily Rose Depp's face and gets an erection. :biblio: HBO and Sam Levinson better not put her anywhere near that kind of material.

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Love Me Like This SOTY

pIHECfe.gif

How are you always hearing songs before they’re released? More importantly, was the song mixxpop, rnb or pop? 

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Apparently theres a scene where The Weeknd beats Lily Rose Depp's face and gets an erection. :biblio: HBO and Sam Levinson better not put her anywhere near that kind of material.

Sorry but she’s grown. :ducky: Even Lily admitted that working with Levinson was great. 

Just now, Dialamba said:

Sorry but she’s grown. :ducky: Even Lily admitted that working with Levinson was great. 

The original premise was Lily Rose Depp as a popstar falling under the spell of cult leader which was around when Jennie signed on and made her commitments. :michael: The show underwent numerous changes because The Weeknd wanted less focus on Lily Rose, no cult scenes, and more sexual stuff. How was Jennie to know?

I wonder why none of the big 3 are trying to pull a loona rn. Now with BBC over and loona likely disbanding, it's a good time to capitalize on the market. 

since when are people so sensitive over art? :deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

No re read the article. They discussed it but it was never shoot. 

Euphoria and Game of Thrones are one of the most watched shows ever, yet people are worried about The Idol :rip:

also, reading is fundamental 

Edited by Hazy

2 hours ago, Sheegs said:

XG has sons now

XG paved the way! 

OT: the girls ATE! I love the song lol 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

the way i knew the idol would be panned :skull:

obsessed blackpink haters and jisoo akgaes are about to have a field day with this though

well we already had the Snowdrop controversy so it's not like it will be out first time :gaycat7:

I knew from the start The Idol will be an Euphoria 2.0 (but worse?)

I'll be watching for Jennie and Jennie only

4 minutes ago, Hazy said:

Euphoria and Game of Thrones are one of the most watched shows ever, yet people are worried about The Idol :rip:

also, reading is fundamental 

Euphoria is **** and Game of Thrones made up for it with amazing female characters. The Weeknd forced everyone to take the show from layered story about a popstar to his own sexual fantasies :michael:

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Euphoria is **** and Game of Thrones made up for it with amazing female characters. The Weeknd forced everyone to take the show from layered story about a popstar to his own sexual fantasies :michael:

oh wow, you watched it already? :eek: