Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Kepler has one of the best dance line. Even Bahi is better than most of these main dancers. :bibliahh:

sure but dance =/= perfomance skills and stage presence

example: Jennie - although she's not the best dancer she knows how to serve cvnt efortlessly and deliver with charisma and confidence

or Mina - a good dancer but her stage presence fades especially in comparison with powerhouses like Jihyonce, Nayeonce, Momoriah and sometimes Sana

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

aespa’s inability to sell a song through performance needs to be studied. let’s see if the songs sound less mid when streamed 

Not Tiffany performing Villain in her fanmeeting today :jonny5:

 

We need an OT8 VERSION 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Not Tiffany performing Villain in her fanmeeting today :jonny5:

 

We need an OT8 VERSION 

 

 

Omg EPIC :jonny6:

49 minutes ago, conquxror said:

when was the last time ANYONE queened out over Bebe Rexha

 

spacer.png

Well I used to be a Rexhar (Bebe Rexha stan) before I got into Kpop, and I actually knew of TXT back then as well due to Soobin being a Rexhar, and it was cool to see a random Korean celebrity stanning and appreciating Bebe like this. However the first impression I got from him, after seeing him fangirl over Bebe like this was that he was a *** :fish2:

 

 

41 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

ik8UMyx.gif

Huening Kai is honestly one of the most attractive male idols ngl

 

36 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

 

 

What I meant was the way Hybe designed TXT's image, they are one of the most cvnty bgs out there, & that's why I stan them. I'm not talking about the members' sexuality sis cuz it's unpredictable atp so let's just wait for the dating rumors to come out and give our verdict once and for all :fan:

 

Also, I don't listen to The Boyz but judging at how they are the most loved 4th gen bg here IN ATRL, speaks a lot of volume :sistrens:

 

ik8UMyx.gif

Yeah TXT have this flower boy and feminine concept compared to the rest of the 4th gen bgs + they have Soobin so it's very understandable why a lot of people  associate them with LGBT

Eljr9jeUcAEr84T.jpg

 

Like they are very camp in general

GettyImages-1443099248%20(1).jpeg

Edited by Pluto2022

21 minutes ago, Flomik said:

the Kep1er sneak :biblionny:

 

except for Dayeon, Xiaoting, Hikaru and sometimes Chaehyun on good days the rest are... :biblionny:

Kepler smells like nepotism 

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Well I used to be a Rexhar (Bebe Rexha stan) before I got into Kpop, and I actually knew of TXT back then as well due to Soobin being a Rexhar, and it was cool to see a random Korean celebrity stanning and appreciating Bebe like this. However the first impression I got from him, after seeing him fangirl over Bebe like this was that he was the *** :fish2:

 

 

Huening Kai is honestly one of the most attractive male idols ngl

 

Yeah TXT have this flower boy and feminine concept compared to the rest of the 4th gen bgs + they have Soobin so it's very understandable why a lot of people  associate them with LGBT

Eljr9jeUcAEr84T.jpg

 

Like they are very camp in general

GettyImages-1443099248%20(1).jpeg

BTS if they tried at red carpets 

Soobin is just very good at his job as male idol pandering to girls

I'm skeptical even with Sunoo

 

you never know when the new Heechul wil come:gaycat6:

@Witnessed ET Our DK’s first ever solo schedule overseas — in Milan just now :allears: so happy for him :heart2:

 

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

@Witnessed ET Our DK’s first ever solo schedule overseas — in Milan just now :allears: so happy for him :heart2:

 

I'm not even a bottom or anything like that, but I wouldn't mind sitting on his big pointy nose 

FblGCNCX0AM_A5y.jpg:large

13 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Not Tiffany performing Villain in her fanmeeting today :jonny5:

 

We need an OT8 VERSION 

 

 

Deserves to be a #1 hit :jonnycat:

25 minutes ago, newaespa said:

i read somewhere on Twitter where Winter mentioned she might dance for her solo tomorrow though, let's see :jonny5:

Winter has stated many many times that she likes a IU type of music career :deadbanana: the fans who want bops from her are just deluded at this point

I still find it funny how it was an aespa stan starting the whole "Onika Burgers" that's everywhere in stan Twitter right now :dies:

Fo8WR6IXwAMCKGz?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Pluto2022

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I'm not even a bottom or anything like that, but I wouldn't mind sitting on his big pointy nose 

FblGCNCX0AM_A5y.jpg:large

Oh absolutely sis, I’m right there with you 6ca533c85374c3b220d8fd7de5153256.gif

ik8UMyx.gif

this thread needs to be studied

 

the same people claim that BP are boring/bad performers, but then continue with pointing out that their output is bad, but sounds good when performed live so it basically contradicts the first part of the statement 

 

and then Sheeps are applauding each other for repeating how Blinks cannot stand criticism of their faves when it’s the other way around 

 

I mean, you’re the one that come out with some weird claims about BP everytime someone has something not really positive to say about aespa, like I saw a few weird takes on the last couple of pages, you just need to throw anything about them being h**s or something, that’s basically the only remark that wasn’t inserted yet because we got BP bad performers, bad music, stiff, Rose awful vocals, no visuals, no talent and so on… damn :rip:

 

I’m so sorry for aespa because they supposedly have the talent, have the right songs, but when they are on the stage it’s just meh and half of their performance is lipsync and bored faces lol (thank you NingNing for being there and showing what is presence and star power and Karina for gracing the audience with your beauty) 

Russian Roulette has become eligible for RIAA Gold certification in the U.S.

 

Red Velvet is the only SM artist to have singles eligible for Gold certification in the U.S. They now have 3 singles eligible. Yet they have no U.S. record label. :gaycat6:

 

18 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I still find it funny how it was a MY starting the whole "Onika Burgers" that's everywhere in stan Twitter right now :dies:

Fo8WR6IXwAMCKGz?format=jpg&name=large

. nvm:rip:

Edited by TheCal

5 minutes ago, TheCal said:

wait was it really you?!!!:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

MY = aespa stan :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

MY = aespa stan :rip: 

oh:rip:

 

that was embarrassing :deadbanana2:why are they they named MY

WibmAlx.gif

Edited by TheCal

9 minutes ago, TheCal said:

wait was it really you?!!!:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

No, it was a random  aespa stan :skull: As someone else mentioned MY = aespa fandom name :rip:

17 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I still find it funny how it was a MY starting the whole "Onika Burgers" that's everywhere in stan Twitter right now :dies:

Fo8WR6IXwAMCKGz?format=jpg&name=large

that My:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.