Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

 

Everybody fighting about the usuals but did anybody else love Suho's solo?

 

This was just beautiful for me idk

 

gretchenokay.gif

He served great music, beautiful music like just wow.

 

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

8 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC

Witnessed ET

 

zshlduP.gif

Still ain’t a pathetic snowflake victim as you so I’m good :heart2:

now go cry over every post where your precious Baekhyun is mentioned 

spacer.png

 

 

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Still ain’t a pathetic snowflake victim as you so I’m good :heart2:

now go cry over every post where your precious Baekhyun is mentioned 

spacer.png

 

 

 

You can't even drag but that goes along with being Katy Perry fan and you always need to have the last word cause that's how much bothered you. I'll let you have it so you can sleep at night :bird:

 

zshlduP.gif

picking fights with everyone left and right just because they dont agree with you is crazy


zshlduP.gif

 

OT:

 

1 minute ago, Blank Space said:

 

You can't even drag but that goes along with being Katy Perry fan and you always need to have the last word cause that's how much bothered you. I'll let you have it so you can sleep at night :bird:

 

zshlduP.gif

The Katy hatred kink of this user will never fail to amaze me :ahh: literally your only argument being a “Katy Perry fan” and not even on topic. Imagine others’ opinions on a random kpop boy affecting you THAT much that you have to resort to insulting their taste as a gotcha moment, just pathetic. The eternal victim complex 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

picking fights with everyone left and right just because they dont agree with you is crazy


zshlduP.gif

 

OT:

 

They literally started quoting me all angrily just because I compared their fave Baekhyun with Kai in vocals, stage presence and dancing :dies: like how affected are you

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET

Imagine thinking Suju songs are better then SHINee:deadbanana4:
Suju got some great R&B Bsides but they are not touching SHINee ever

The way it's always the same users trying to have an argument with me. Hope y'all heal 

 

zshlduP.gif

*a Lee Knowles palette cleanser from all the fighting*  :bird:Straight up handsome :heart:

812ec9edfa9ef040cf87d25eb454e013.jpg6e2ebde3f4aed95e89396ba652c4f2e7.jpgd32985e243d9685bf3b11f72779f99c2.jpg14e67ca212a4400872157cb8a86355b1.jpg

Drama is probably my least played Aespa title track:kitty: The visuals were good but Spicy has a lot more replay value tbh

What are the blackpink girlies doing for their individual activities?

 

Also when is their next album? Hie many albums do they plan to promote within the extended contract period?

 

How much money is YG making profiting off of BP for thr next few years?

 

This is all so intriguing 🤔 

Also I'm curious butbwhen is Kiss of Life having a comeback? They really shouldn't wait too long they need to capitalize off the hype they gained from the mmas.

 

 

13 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

They literally started quoting me all angrily just because I compared their fave Baekhyun with Kai in vocals, stage presence and dancing :dies: like how affected are you

spacer.png

Girl, I know you aren't talking when you've been downvoting all of my posts that point out the fact that Sunmi's last comeback was a massive bomb.

 

On another note, maybe Sunmi and Kai should collab. The lessor soloist from the Wonder Girls, and the the lessor soloist from EXO. 

 

gretchenokay.gif

nobody here is appreciating Treasue Asahi vocals because

 

1. they're from YG

2. they're flops

 

 

true?

 

 

Also is Chantelle from RUNext really quitting the idol industry to go to an Ivy League college in Korea? It's a smart move in terms of her future but I feel kinda sad Hybe destroyed the fire in that girl's heart.

 

Btw @ryan how do people post gifs on here for some reason I can't.

Just now, Spark said:

Girl, I know you aren't talking when you've been downvoting all of my posts that point out the fact that Sunmi's last comeback was a massive bomb.

 

On another note, maybe Sunmi and Kai should collab. The lessor soloist from the Wonder Girls, and the the lessor soloist from EXO. 

 

gretchenokay.gif

I really don’t give a **** sis, maybe I just saw you talking out of your ass and decided to contribute my view on it with a dislike, no hard feelings :heart2: still nowhere near the same as being outraged over a random comparison. 
 

and you can create as much hypothetical collab scenarios in your head as you want, if it helps you sleep at night, toodles!

gretchenokay.gif

1 minute ago, New Edition said:

Btw @ryan how do people post gifs on here for some reason I can't.

skill issue

 

ee8b6f50f7d669f93dae81b2d7f93f7c14321b18

58 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

so who's the lisa and jennie of the group :clap3:

 

giselle is obviously rose  :giraffe:

 

both blonde, english speakers, and long diamond face!

The 4 of each group really aren't similar if you really think about it but I'll give it a try

 

Karina = Lisa: Both are good performers, rappers, both really liked in China. 

 

Giselle = Jisoo: Both seem personable, likeable, and good at connecting to people

 

Ningning = Jennie: Bold, confident energy. Natural performers. Some people say Ningning looks like Jennie sometimes

 

Winter = Rosé: Both often blonde, unique interesting voice that are used in climactic moments of their songs, feminine auras

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

skill issue

 

ee8b6f50f7d669f93dae81b2d7f93f7c14321b18

I was reminded of my spacer.png days, maybe I felt that

ee8b6f50f7d669f93dae81b2d7f93f7c14321b18

 

this is is such camp bop

 

The girls that get it get it, the girls that don't... well idc

 

ee8b6f50f7d669f93dae81b2d7f93f7c14321b18

 

 

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

I really don’t give a **** sis, maybe I just saw you talking out of your ass and decided to contribute my view on it with a dislike, no hard feelings :heart2: still nowhere near the same as being outraged over a random comparison. 
 

and you can create as much hypothetical collab scenarios in your head as you want, if it helps you sleep at night, toodles!

gretchenokay.gif

They were actually just factual stats that posted SunMila Cabello's (lack of) chart placements, stagnant YouTube views despite ads, and non-existent Spotify streams (btw Stranger has 1/5 of the streams than HyunA's alleged mega bomb Nabillera has). But why you're bombing that hard, I can understand how you could misinterpret facts as insults. 

 

gretchenokay.gif

Does Teddy producing for ILand 2 mean he's not going to come up with his own girl group from the Black Label?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.