Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I bet HYBE are really gagged right now :redface:

It was supposed to be a throwaway single for a game with little promotions and a cute #140 peak on Spotify and I'm not even talking about Korea but here we are

 

 

36 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Imagine writing something like this while being an Irene stan :suburban: Seunghan is not getting kicked out (as he shouldn't cause he hasn't done anything wrong), like wasn't Irene in an alleged national scandal about bullying a stylist or something and is still in the group? 

irene-red-velvet.gif

oh you mothered with this one pluta

 

baboonphone2.gif

1 hour ago, supertiffany said:

V has such a nice figure, it's lean, firm, hard, and athletic and you just know his is long and big not too girthy but just right size

:fan:

 

fc1d9e28cf0f673ec3cf362beeac7b7a.gif

9351955ba8e64f985ec153f7b0ea8820.gif

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

I bet HYBE are really gagged right now :redface:

It was supposed to be a throwaway single for a game with little promotions and a cute #140 peak on Spotify and I'm not even talking about Korea but here we are

 

 

It was also hybe's only good best fall group release this year so very much deserved :clap3:

20 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

Kinda want a girl group to pull this off, maybe not vocally :gaycat2: but the concept will be ok

 

I'd actually prefer to see a gg member make a solo debut with something like this. It could be cute and then make some homages to 1st gen soloist MPGs too

New Jeans deserved all of these accolades & success. Such a dominant Nation’s gg tbh:jonnycat: 

15 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I bet HYBE are really gagged right now :redface:

It was supposed to be a throwaway single for a game with little promotions and a cute #140 peak on Spotify and I'm not even talking about Korea but here we are

 

 

it’s smashing on its own already but i really wish they would’ve added it to TTH or something :gaycat7:

Edited by hallucinate

17 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

two completely different situations though :redface:

the international k-pop stans support him but the korean fans’ reactions are not so positive, his reputation within them seems to be affected

i think he will recover by their 3rd or 4th comeback though (unless something really messy happens)

 Chaeyoung might be a nazi sympathizer and Kris Wu might be a rapist but at least they weren't caught SMOKING

 

ebony.gif

 

MAXIDENT an album from last year making in all these year end list again :redface::clap3:@Mitsuki@xrosup

 

————

 

Kpop Stan’s right now:
angry-angry-white-woman.gif

 

Edited by Pluto2022

The way the girls here will bend their backs to defend people they don't even know and try to paint another people just to make their fave looking less bad.

 

Truth is that boy smoked illagelly in Japan in top of doing a lots of wrong stuff. All he has to do is issue a quick apology, have a 2 weeks probations and it will be forgotten. Even the protected Taeyong still made one.

The members need to start appreciating his social attempts more :dies:

 

@Witnessed ET Why does it feel like Mingyu's back healed and he immediately regretted coming back? :lmao: I think he had too long of a break from the other members bulls*** because it felt like he was ready to fight the whole video. Randomly checking DK's look and criticizing the amount of jewelry for no reason kinda killed me

 

Yeri definitely enjoyed getting a reaction out of Wendy like that  :dies:

 

I hope we get at least some more variety type of promos for this comeback. They're so fun

 

11 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

What a boring day 

It's kind of nice to have a break from all the scandals but yea... I wish the thread was a little more alive rn bc I'm stuck waiting for an interview call all day and can't really do anything :deadbanana4: Someone should start another 2nd gen gg fight or something

TXT should get back to ripping off this sound again instead of going bland retro

 

 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

it’s smashing on its own already but i really wish they would’ve added it to TTH or something :gaycat7:

Yeah I mean TTH would have propelled it even more and we would be seeing at a Cupid situation pretty soon. 
Meanwhile Super Shy is on TTH. HYBE add PN too!

 

31 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

The members need to start appreciating his social attempts more :dies:

 

@Witnessed ET Why does it feel like Mingyu's back healed and he immediately regretted coming back? :lmao: I think he had too long of a break from the other members bulls*** because it felt like he was ready to fight the whole video. Randomly checking DK's look and criticizing the amount of jewelry for no reason kinda killed me

 

i can’t with them :dies: And I feel like the members are fascinated by Mingyu’s way of talking and his adorable lisp (:gaycat3:) so they keep picking on him playfully 

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

It's kind of nice to have a break from all the scandals but yea... I wish the thread was a little more alive rn bc I'm stuck waiting for an interview call all day and can't really do anything :deadbanana4: Someone should start another 2nd gen gg fight or something

Omg good luck! You got this

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah I mean TTH would have propelled it even more and we would be seeing at a Cupid situation pretty soon. 
Meanwhile Super Shy is on TTH. HYBE add PN too!

 

i can’t with them :dies: And I feel like the members are fascinated by Mingyu’s way of talking and his adorable lisp (:gaycat3:) so they keep picking on him playfully 

I didn't even notice he had a lisp until I saw a video of DK imitating it. After hearing it, I can't unhear it and it makes so much more sense why the members are always trying to piss him off bc it becomes so much more clear when he talks fast :eatpopcorn:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.