Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I wonder how many solo gigs SM has already turned down on behalf of Wonbin

 

I just know the fashion girls are absolutely gooning for the chance to have him be the face™ of their brand

 

b5f53950faa0cc6536c0dae0b8e9db68f3754c04.gifv

 

34 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

We're doing beer generations now? :clap3: Can't wait for the 5th gen beer leader to be announced

 

4Sbbpwm.png

 

 

Is this PR copy real?  Not used to finding actual accuracy in advertising.

 

:cm:

9 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

 

efbd42065a1a53f3f4f5389bce2a9d67383e54cc

This is still my fav from the mini. :rip:

46 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

he is so excellent

 

IMG-0626.gif

Gunwoooooooooooooooooooook

 

c7r_9jcvsaa44j.jpg?quality=80

2 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Is this PR copy real?  Not used to finding actual accuracy in advertising.

 

:cm:

4th generation beer adding its take on the generation discourse? We stan

 

efbd42065a1a53f3f4f5389bce2a9d67383e54cc

Just now, elevate said:

This is still my fav from the mini. :rip:

My fav with Drama and Don't Blink. It's just too good

 

efbd42065a1a53f3f4f5389bce2a9d67383e54cc

34 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

SM should pay you

 

IMG-0629.gif

do you think they don't

 

spacer.png

On 11/14/2023 at 8:59 AM, Hay Amores said:

If Hybe has no plan to make a le sserafim comeback for the rest of this year, better make the girls do some music show promotions for Perfect Night, since it’s actually slaying Korea than making another tiktok dance challenge.

Boy i was so wrong. In Bang PD supremacy we believe, i guess.

13 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

do you think they don't

 

spacer.png

Then tell them we want Will I Ever See You Again live vocal music show performance now

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

35 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

My fav with Drama and Don't Blink. It's just too good

 

efbd42065a1a53f3f4f5389bce2a9d67383e54cc

Don't Blink IS b-side of the year 

it's so addicting

 

britneydriving.gif

 

FMR was kinda that album like.... 

but glad there was improvement for Chill Kill!

 

IMG-0626.gif

5 minutes ago, ANTisocial said:

 

;

 

 

happy birthday future vocal king :alexz:

I need him to do more covers

 

fantasiacry.gif

This is somehow Kakao’s fault 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@Darkling just saw Yujin doing the Guilty challenge

 

why do they keep setting this child up, it would've cost $0 to not do that

 

IMG-0626.gif

I think it was probably his idea, he is convinced he wants to look sexy or whatever :emofish:

 

but I agree someone should have stopped that child, these fandoms are full of weirdos

 

IMG-0626.gif

 

 

3 hours ago, gigantopithecus said:

Yea I think he did something like that in the Super one too :dies:  I really liked the BSS band live too. Also I didn't realize their Killing Voice has 43 million views. I hope this means we can get another one because they were missing so many songs I love even if I loved a lot of the picks. I keep saying I want a 2nd RV Killing Voice too though and will stay delusional that the success of both of theirs will encourage a part 2

 

btw do you know what they were doing at UNESCO? I saw some things and seeing this reminded me again (also another song I hope to see if a part 2 happens). Was it just to perform/make some speeches or is there more to it?

Wait I had no idea they were even at UNESCO lmao wtf, fake stan. They’re probably going to perform and make a speech.  But I’d love a new song. 
 

Anyway yeah, their Killing Voice missed a lot of songs but I absolutely love that episode and they crushed it. They’re just such naturals. So I’m not surprised at the 43M views, wouldn’t mind another one :clap3:

Omg so cute! :bird: 
Though do you guys think he actually understood everything she said or was he just smiling and nodding :khalyan: @Mitsuki @Save-Me-Oprah

We stan an English understanding and communicating King! :ryan3:

Edited by Pluto2022

Girl Im Chang Jung sold half of his catalogue... (Around 160 songs)

 

 

 

 

They left in less than a year. And he LOST 4Millions USD in a scam and will lose more cause the groups and staff are leaving.

 

 

 

Edited by Xalric

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

:WAP: 

Wow idk how much they reduced the US venues, but for the O2 it’s what Twice did (and almost what BP did by 1K sales) it’s insane :jonnycat:! We keep underestimating them (myself included)! 
IVE performing at the O2 is iconic and funny at the same time, especially after some users said that they were lacking in some metrics compared to their peers:dies:

 

edit let me change bf mys come at me lmfao 

Edited by Adama

28 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

:WAP: 

I'm sorry that it hurts you
No, I'm sorry I ain't sorry
IVE, big girls makin' money
IVE, you're our number one fan now
You can soon* only see me at our sold-out shows
 (Sold-out show)

 

I wasn’t expecting Gaeul and friends to do this well actually :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.