Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The gap :psyduck: Keep in mind that SKZ barely use TikTok unlike most of these groups :jonny2: 

F7M_xG4W0AAiXOh?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

The way It's been 10 days since Lee Know disappeared. I hope he's doing well physically and mentally

 

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

This audience is how I imagine what some of y'all look like for some reason, though since I'm a better person now, I won't be naming any names, cause we all know I used to love me some name droppings

F7KT594aQAAasuA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Now I know the person averaging 10 posts per day in here despite being in the thread for like 20 months is NOT calling trying to make fun of other people being degenerate

 

giphy.gif

I remember back when I just joined the forum and @xrosup was the only STAY in here. He was all alone and couldn't really promote SKZ like that, cause he hate no other STAY moots. Poor xro, he must've been feeling lonely when people in here were coming SKZ etc..  Don't worry king, we are now here as well and you will always be the OG STAY! 

okbyefornow-bebe-rexha.gif

5 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Now I know the person averaging 10 posts per day in here despite being in the thread for like 20 months is NOT calling trying to make fun of other people being degenerate

 

giphy.gif

mind you it just looks like an average kpop crowd to anybody who actually goes outside and does their hobbies in the real world. But for people who's only perception of kpop fans is avis of professionally styled and photographed twinks because they're too busy meeting their 50 ATRL posts a day for 2 years quota I can see how the picture might be shocking. It really is just regular ass unremarkable nerds supporting idols.

giphy.gif

Edited by Century

8 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Now I know the person averaging 10 posts per day in here despite being in the thread for like 20 months is NOT calling trying to make fun of other people being degenerate

 

giphy.gif

Looks like someone got offended despite me not naming any names or hints, but hey if the shoe fits I guess???? Just to remind again that YOU put yourself in that category and not ME. 

 

 Btw, 40 % of all my posts are probably from all the fanwars I have been in, and I'm not even as active as I used to be? I also live a social life and go to school etc. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Looks like someone got offended despite me not naming any names or hints, but hey if the shoe fits I guess????

 

 Btw, 40 % of all my posts are probably from all the fanwars I have been in, and I'm not even as active as I used to be? I also live a social life and go to school etc. 

giphy.gif

You seem to be deeply insecure about yourself to some degree considering you're constantly horny about the twinks you stan and use that as a shield whenever youre genuinely pressed, constantly barating other people for their looks (despite not knowing what they look like), constantly calling people old (despite not knowing their age), have to bring up your "social life" constantly (despite being the most active user in this thread by FAR). This isn't a drag I'm just pointing out the hypcrosy that you consistently have with attempting to have your shady af comeback moment biweekly. I see it at face value and its not tea, you might need to take a deeper look at yourself at some point. 

 

giphy.gif

girls and gays need to stop with their superiority complex over straight boys who stan K-pop
we are all feeding this sick industry

 

giphy.gif

Clock that tea. I've been saying since they joined that every drag is a projection. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

You seem to be deeply insecure about yourself to some degree considering you're constantly horny about the twinks you stan and use that as a shield whenever youre genuinely pressed, constantly barating other people for their looks (despite not knowing what they look like), constantly calling people old (despite not knowing their age), have to bring up your "social life" constantly (despite being the most active user in this thread by FAR). This isn't a drag I'm just pointing out the hypcrosy that you consistently have with attempting to have your shady af comeback moment biweekly. I see it at face value and its not tea, you might need to take a deeper look at yourself at some point. 

 

giphy.gif

It's literally you and your best friend, who keep talking about how active I am in this thread though? 

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Century said:

mind you it just looks like an average kpop crowd to anybody who actually goes outside and does their hobbies in the real world. But for people who's only perception of kpop fans is avis of professionally styled and photographed twinks because they're too busy meeting their 50 ATRL posts a day for 2 years quota I can see how the picture might be shocking. It really is just regular ass unremarkable nerds supporting idols.

giphy.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Century said:

Clock that tea. I've been saying since they joined that every drag is a projection. 

giphy.gif

8ed9d36512bc158a0ff5c2db0b0dde23d9d9ce24

thinking... stank breath s*yeon aside this was a moment in my playlist

 

Imagine complaining multiple times about being muzzled because forum arguments matter that much to you on a personal level and thinking you have anything to hold over anyone. It's gonna get off the ignore list and dragged really fast if I see another quote of some miserable loner bs masquerading as a drag.:sistrens:

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

It's literally you and your best friend, who keep talking about how active I am in this thread though? 

giphy.gif

When you randomly call people degenerate for attending a concert its weird, especially when you try to make it about calling people in this thread that (after posting publicly a list of people you HATEA mind you). So, pointing out your degenerate post history isn't exactly a crime, is it?

giphy.gif

Watch, I'm gonna get quoted with a gif of one of the stray twinkz making a wink or smiling with a 6 word sentence called like "my fans stay mad, omg?"

 

Happy to have a friend in the real world who shares the same interests as me. A lot of people only have ATRL users and a lot of built up resentment. :gaycat5:

That other user always trying to insert himself and get my attention, when I'm having a discussion with someone else :bibliahh:He always come for me, and when I then give him the same energy back he then has a mental breakdown every time and then report me :redface: 

 

Anyways it's obvious that you guys are trying to bait me and make me say something funny and get me banned :toofunny3: 

lee-know-lee-know-stray-kids.thumb.gif.6

Edited by Pluto2022

I know you are friends IRL but every time when you are trying to talk **** about @Pluto2022 , your bestie appears:dies: do you always message them to help you?

Edited by TheCal

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.