Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

T7S should have been the only damn unit. I don’t even care what it’ll sound like now bc I’m expecting noise. 
 

No one asked for a NCT comeback this month. Jesus. 

true, it still is one of my favorite debuts ever

I think the album has been in the works since last year and was announced by the members during a show uploaded on YT (?) but there were also Sungchan and Shotaro involved :deadbanana: mess 

I don't think it will sell a lot, the whole NCT brand peaked in 2020 with Resonance

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

We had Love dive,After like, Antifragile, Hype boy, OMG/Ditto but they decided to nominate that Nct reject that underperformed :bibliahh: 

 

and same for the bg songs that no one cared outside their fanbases 

Edited by Adama

18 minutes ago, Adama said:

2 VMA nominations for BP :clap3:! Hope they attends 

 


Edit:

it’s actually 4 nominations !

 

 

they deserve to win Best Choreo but knowing the VMAs it's going to be DTN or idk Waffle House:deadbanana:

Bangtan lost to Harry Styles once in this category :rip: it's crazy how there's only a single K-Pop group nominated.  Really hope they get it

Gwurls having the last laugh it seems:clap3:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

8 minutes ago, black swan said:

they deserve to win Best Choreo but knowing the VMAs it's going to be DTN or idk Waffle House:deadbanana:

Bangtan lost to Harry Styles once in this category :rip: it's crazy how there's only a single K-Pop group nominated.  Really hope they get it

Since when Harry styles have a choreo :dies:? 

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Gwurls having the last laugh it seems:clap3:

 

 

winter's extended guitar solo from the dome performance is kind of slay

Lots of Kpop fans are pissed BTS and New Jeans got shut out while groups like Fifty Fifty and BlackPink and aespa were nominated.

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

Since when Harry styles have a choreo :dies:? 

Treat People With Kindness apparently had one :gaycat6: 

49 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

 

 

why is Gorls nominated :ahh: 

:dies: :dies: maybe they misspell Spicy but :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Lots of Kpop fans are pissed BTS and New Jeans got shut out while groups like Fifty Fifty and BlackPink and aespa were nominated.

How Pink venom and Cupid don’t deserve their noms for best Kpop, when they were global smash and charted on the hot 100? Hybe Stans being mad at them but not bc Seventeen or TXT noms, hypocrites like always :toofunny3:

 

Edited by Adama

6 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Lots of Kpop fans are pissed BTS and New Jeans got shut out while groups like Fifty Fifty and BlackPink and aespa were nominated.

What did BTS even release? Please :rip: 

best editing nomination for pink venom MV..

now be for real

the 5000 jump cuts every .5s were not it:deadbanana4:

Edited by Seffers

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

What did BTS even release? Please :rip: 

Take Two :mandown: but all armys mean their solo releases (Seven, Like Crazy, etc...)

there's vampire so I thought Seven had a chance

57 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

 

 

why is Gorls nominated :ahh: 

 

Aespa  having the last laugh and we'll see more of that :alexz3:

1 minute ago, black swan said:

Take Two :mandown: but all armys mean their solo releases (Seven, Like Crazy, etc...)

there's vampire so I thought Seven had a chance

It's the Video Music Awards :rip: I think Seven is too recent? Like Crazy is meh I guess. 

1 minute ago, Sept said:

It's the Video Music Awards :rip: I think Seven is too recent? Like Crazy is meh I guess. 

:deadvision::rip::deadvision::rip::deadvision: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yeah you're right

haegeum, the astronaut, wildflower and on the street were also cute but it is what it is

 

The deadline must be June 30, which is exactly the day Olivia's Vampire was released. And they nominated a song from July 8, 2022 (Girls). So early July songs from this year probably didn't make the cut. 

 

VMA has always been about connections and attendance. I'm actually only surprised at why Geffen prefered to invest on Seventeen instead of NewJeans. Maybe It's cause they are previous winners and offer more chances of engagement. 

2 hours ago, Adama said:

People keep saying NO to these Cherry bullets girls :bibliahh:

 

hope weeekly fans stop being annoying and focus on voting for Jihan! She deserve to be on the final line up 

I don’t want Jihan to be in the final lineup cause I want Weeekly’s comeback

16 minutes ago, Seffers said:

best editing nomination for pink venom MV..

now be for real

the 5000 jump cuts every .5s were not it:deadbanana4:

Omg yessssssss the music video is literally such an eyesore :rip:

All those expensive locations and costumes being wasted like that :gaycat6:

13 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Hello king, I've been streaming non stop this record, what are your fave tracks?

Hey, I’m happy to hear you’re loving the album :clap3:but ummm it’s so cliche to say I love all 10 songs, but I really do lol but I’ll say my top 5 right now in no order

 

B.O.M.B

I WANT YOUR LOVE

WONDERLAND

RUN

STUPID

Edited by Mel.

I can get behind a Hwiseo-Yoerum-Yeeun-Yuki-Kei-Elly-Nana lineup...maybe they can have a cute lil hit.

42 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Lots of Kpop fans are pissed BTS and New Jeans got shut out while groups like Fifty Fifty and BlackPink and aespa were nominated.

That’s nonsense.

BTS have been on hiatus since last year :coffee2:

49 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Lots of Kpop fans are pissed BTS and New Jeans got shut out while groups like Fifty Fifty and BlackPink and aespa were nominated.

BLACKPINK deserve their noms. They can stay upset about it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.