Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Happy anniversary THE nation’s group, the greatest and most influential gg of all time:heart:

 

the intro alone>>>>the entire kpoop industrih atm

 

SNSD the definition of Talent, Acclaim, Beauty & Success (and no one comes close!)

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I was at the cafe and a music video was randomly played on tv. I really like the song but I was too far from the television and I was too super shy to ask the barista cause he looks straight. The group have 4 members. I thought it was Blackpink at first :rip: cause the first member voice reminds me of Rosè. One of them has orange hair, another one probably has short hair but I’m not too sure and one of them also has this pigtail type of hairstyle. The setting look like they were in woods, probably camping. Probably a nugu group. The song was kinda mellow and soothing

4 minutes ago, Kety said:

Happy anniversary THE nation’s group, the greatest and most influential gg of all time:heart:

 

the intro alone>>>>the entire kpoop industrih atm

 

SNSD the definition of Talent, Acclaim, Beauty & Success (and no one comes close!)

 

+ Relevance, Longevity :clap3:

 

 

Like them or not but you can't deny the fact they made it possible for Women to lasts in this industry. Give their flowers and respect to their name :clap3:

 

 

3 hours ago, SandyJeans said:

70K people showed up to see NewLegends :clap3:

 

 

NJ main events turning the Lollapalooza stage into their personal concert :clap3:

 

 

ita probably bs rumor but :superman:

bp3 might be sooner then we think, they usually do some random features before a new era

 

spring 2024 y’all I’m calling it

16 Years as the Nation’s Girl Group and Asia’s #1 Group:jonny6:

 

6 hours ago, naomi24 said:

:ahh: 

 

but hold on im hearing something :jamming::jamming::jamming::jamming::jamming:

 

 

Not Rip Gross Rip Gross :giraffe:

59 minutes ago, Cain said:

I adore Spicy, it made me get into the rest of their discography :skull:

 

I feel like it was a ‘natural’ progression for them

I was already into their discography since debut so I don’t care for Spicy, they have much better tt & concepts but I digress :juanny:

 

53 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

It's literally still their concept. They are in a real world now :eli:

 

 

Weren't some of yall complaining the gimmicky Kwangya non sense. now their doing something different, yall got still issue

um who’s ya’ll? I never complained about Kwangya I liked their concept since the start. The real world that they delivered isn’t it… they could’ve did much better with it, I’m not gagging :michael:


Genie & Gee aren’t being touched, I can’t choose between those

6 hours ago, naomi24 said:

:ahh: 

 

but hold on im hearing something :jamming::jamming::jamming::jamming::jamming:

 

 

If it's Boracay or any popular tourist spots in the Philippines, it's really not far-fetched since foreigners go to those places a lot.

 

Also, this being a candidate for K-Pop Song of the Summer :jamming:

1 hour ago, flashfox said:

I might not be a big fan of Gridle but they are the most camp and fun group conceptually right now like they scream KPOP and are not afraid to show it.

Gidle are definitely the concept queens of 4th gen

Snsd girls generation is still my fav song of theres

 

used to bop to that back in my sophomore year of highschool everyday I was obsessed

 

One of the few groups that every title track ate up I fear… no matter the concept the quality did not decline:clap3:

 

expect for holiday tho:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, lauvender said:


Genie & Gee aren’t being touched, I can’t choose between those

yeah, those are their best songs for me too, but I have to say that I hate how underrated Hoot is, it sounds better than 80% of their discography nowadays.

8 minutes ago, lauvender said:


Genie & Gee aren’t being touched, I can’t choose between those

If we excluding their singles. I really love this bside :bird:

 

 

1 minute ago, Axel. said:

yeah, those are their best songs for me too, but I have to say that I hate how underrated Hoot is, it sounds better than 80% of their discography nowadays.

One of the little delights of them coming back last year was revisiting their catalog and realizing the songs I didn't like back in the day are actually super good. Hoot being one of them.

 

Lionheart being the other :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

If it's Boracay or any popular tourist spots in the Philippines, it's really not far-fetched since foreigners go to those places a lot.

 

Also, this being a candidate for K-Pop Song of the Summer :jamming:

If this is Sardinia or some popular beaches in Europe, a white girl would've make more sense but in an Asian country, a SEA as that? Hew are they fooling with :eli:

54 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I'm just so happy and satisfied about NewJeans' Lollapalooza set. I knew they'd pull on a great performance since their charisma on the stage and the amount of serotonin boost It brings me It's one of the reasons I stanned, but I love how they engaged with the audience too. And through their energy you could feel how happy they were. 

 

I literally almost teared up when they asked the people to sing to 'OMG' for some reason. Maybe I'm too sensitive lol but It was touching for me. 

I really love their energy and stage presence especially for Danielle she's really good at hyping the crowd.

 

Looking back, the way you truly won when both of your faves being the main event that turn the Lollapalooza stage to their own concert in less than a month, guess it's a 4th gen leaders thing I fear:jonny6:

idle probably found their own route after tomboy's success. their concepts are crafted mostly by themselves and they actually speak whatever their mind / being fun and unserious in interviews or varieties so those empowering songs while cringy at times still feels authentic. i still miss their ethnic bops tho

VVS's got nothing on me
Want it, got it, flaunt it
I am Queen
Pleased with blessings look at my body
:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

When My Favorite Song Comes On GIF - Vogue Dance Intheclub - Discover &  Share GIFsWhen My Favorite Song Comes On GIF - Vogue Dance Intheclub - Discover &  Share GIFs

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.