• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

CUBE are so smart for crediting G-IDLE at all their K/DA hits :ahh:

The way army still continues to give HYBE money whilst being massively outraged and HYBE doesn’t even have to lift a finger :toofunny2:

6 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

DK hitting different with this concept and styling :allears: TNZKNxr_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

And Hoshi eating as per usual :gaycat5: NVleXWT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

2 hours ago, Sept said:

Not this random release doing better than GOT :redface:

Wait I thought you were joking a little...but Wendy and MeloMance actually *are* kinda tugging on Stamp On It's wig

1 hour ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Why do I come into this thread and see people trying to act like Seventeen is nugu or something :biblio: Left & Right, Rock with You and Hot are all HITS!!! PUT SOME RESPECT ON THEIR NAMES. I don't want to come into this thread again and see one more disrespectful thing about them.

Right. Not Seventeen catching endless strays these last few pages. Just because their career isn’t used in endless d*ck measuring contests against every other boy group in kpop, doesn’t mean they aren’t successful, or don’t have organic hits4ztiVWB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

The have great, consistent ULs on MelOn for bgs, when so many boy groups can’t even past the bar in hell to get to 30K unique listeners a day LNgxJSz_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

GkC7v1W_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&Put some respect on their name :heart:

9 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Rosé (apparently) is so lucky :WAP:

78v5gg.gif

this gif has me screening lmao

but I'm finna snatch him from my sis :fan:

26 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

DK hitting different with this concept and styling :allears: TNZKNxr_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

And Hoshi eating as per usual :gaycat5: NVleXWT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

DK has such an unusual beauty to me. And I’m more and more attracted to him as time goes on :heart:

and Hoshi is so cute lol, but he can be hot when he wants to. He’s such a star. 

26 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Right. Not Seventeen catching endless strays these last few pages. Just because their career isn’t used in endless d*ck measuring contests against every other boy group in kpop, doesn’t mean they aren’t successful, or don’t have organic hits4ztiVWB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

The have great, consistent ULs on MelOn for bgs, when so many boy groups can’t even past the bar in hell to get to 30K unique listeners a day LNgxJSz_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

:clap3:Tell ‘em. 

53 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Kinda off topic but where can I find this page? I would like to check my favorite songs stats.

Also i ve been listening to their music and I like what I ve heard, and I saw a couple of their show going seventeen and they re really funny, the dynamics between hoshi and seugnkwan is hilarious 

7 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

i ve been listening to their music and I like what I ve heard, and I saw a couple of their show going seventeen and they re really funny, the dynamics between hoshi and seugnkwan is hilarious 

They’re great right :heart2: their variety shows is what got me into loving them. Genuinely such hilarious clowns. And Hoshi and Seungkwan always know how to work the cameras and give a great show :laugh:

And it’s this website I found that has all the streaming stats known to Kpop. It’s fully in Korean, updated daily, and all the stats are there, enjoy: https://가이섬.com/melon/search 

16 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

I feel like they will do a more pop GP friendly song that relies on a catchy melody for some reason, and it's going to be cvndt and bop of course!

A male "Love Dive" is coming I fear and Lee Know will be doing all the "ooh-ooh ooh-ohh" parts :alexz:

They were also the most searched globally among 4th gen :clap3:

Actually Changbin is more famous and recognized than Seungmin and I.N, due to him being known as a part of 3Racha, him being known as the best 4th gen rapper and one of the best in the industry. 

+ He also get's a lot of praise for his muscular body :gaycat7:

f250ebc93bf190a975da57d8941680632713a6e4

b85da5c60b5c3ed841b312e73acf203b.jpg

And we stan Bang me Chan's natural phat ass well :clap3:

4cc48f87abfd104653f4806d33495e38.jpg871eb27ca6f983a3f14c04a4b206eede.jpg

Chanbanging me and Bang me Chan muscle kings I fear :WAP:

29a395b7806620eac19f00d6523fcb326c717745

It's always the same Chaeloser stans in here being messy and lying I fear

spacer.png

Then It be your own lovers, Seungmin sweetie.... Btw, you do know that 3GODcha are the ones producing ALL of their music including the non-noise songs as well?

But yeah, their b-sides >>>>> title tracks.

Btw, what are your favorite songs from then? 

XG already exist though and they are all Japanese as well! Maybe Asa could learn some few bars from her fellow Japanese labelmates sisters, who knows? :cm:

Yeah it's crazy how they haven't debuted officially in Japan, especially when they are so popular in Japan and have 3 Japanese members! Haruto is literally a Japanese it-boy waiting to happen!

One of the best pre-choruses ever! Especially Tiffany's pre-chorus and the last one where she screams over Sooyoung :WAP: I just love her tone so much!

Every time I see Amber, i'm reminded of this :rip:

2-f426.png

3-5183.png

untitled-1a7f.png

I never understood the hype about Yeonjun, especially when Huening Kai is right there!

The way all the members takes turn on grabbing his butt, serving gangbang :penguin:

Is Daddy Christoper single? Asking for MYSELF :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

They obviously have a big fanbase, and their hits might not be as big as the biggest hits of their 3rd gen counterparts like EXO, BTS or Love Scenario, but they still have moderately performing songs on the k-charts. 
and Don’t Wanna Cry was more global,  hence the numbers, but it still did pretty well in Korea. 

Right. Like wtf

So what if they don’t have mega smashes in Korea, they still have multiple top 10s and more top 20s and 30s. That’s how you know they’re consistent and have been for years now, so how are their Melon streams not believable?
There’s literally no use of dragging them to validate EXO’s hits. And I’m saying this as someone who ADORES EXO. 

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

At least some people around here get it. Of all the groups to come for, Why Seventeen? They mind their business and make good music. And they're all hot so they're basically perfect. People need to let them live and not come for them.

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

And that's on PERIOD!

if those rumoured additional stadium shows are true, they’re so hitting that $200M. :jonny:

2 minutes ago, katyberry said:

1 hour till txt collapse 

didn’t know it was a 12ET release!! :soda:

so excited for this one HybeHyenas rise up!!! :duca:

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

CUBE are so smart for crediting G-IDLE at all their K/DA hits :ahh:

Dang Everglow actually doing pretty good Internationally? 

• ATRL Administrator

The way Ditto is a MONSTER and won’t stop. 

highest grossing asian female act/girl group in the US with just 10 shows and its not even close :deadbanana:

the records/stats and bp karma always come at the right time just like what melissa said above its just too funny at this point :toofunny3: