Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

One of the Thai sm trainees that was in the showcase 

I bet she's a Lisa Stan :gaycat1:

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, LuneMon said:

Apink in their pop-rock era? I hope not, but I still going to support them I guess

 

 

Apink, change up Let’s go 

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

Blackpink is in a complete different level stop the bs:gaycat1:

 

 

Now do your fave :sistrens:

24 minutes ago, Pinter said:

XG girlies reminds me so much of 2ne1, girlcrush music with zero visuals, no one in that group has striking visual that may appeals knetizen, that one harvey girl reminds me so much of that one white guy who did complete surgeries to look like jimin, too much procedure and ending up weird. 

 

Avex should scouting girls like sana, kazuha, sakura etc, no one in korea will check them out sadly. 

 

 

:jonnycat:

1 minute ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Now do your fave :sistrens:

My faves are soshi blackpink and newjeans so yeah one made a full generation and made ggs relevant again the other one made it specially in the west and is the biggest gg of the world and the other one is a digital monster rookie who's probably going to destroy all records in the future and will be probably bigger than bts :gaycat1:

50 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

What's up with the Sheep instigating a lot of the BP vs TWICE fights in here lately and why do Blinks and Onces keep getting baited by the Sheep? :rip: The way they hide behind either BP or TWICE to attack the other group and even switches between those 2 groups to get them both dragged? Or maybe I might be wrong? Waiting for one the sheep to gaslight me to thinking it isn't true. 

 

 

 

This is the absolute truth :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

My faves are soshi blackpink and newjeans so yeah one made a full generation and made ggs relevant again the other one made it specially in the west and is the biggest gg of the world and the other one is a digital monster rookie who's probably going to destroy all records in the future and will be probably bigger than bts :gaycat1:

And there's a soft spot for aespa, lesserafim and IVE 

 

aespa because I like them as a group and I think Karina is one of the most unique idols and I love her voice so much 

 

Lesserafim and IVE because I'm an ex wizone with Chaewon and Yujin as main biases and both groups are just releasing bop after bop :jonny5:

 

I love the members that are not from izone too 

7 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

What the hell are they going to promote?? It's their first actual relevant US appearance as well :ghostface:@Save-Me-Oprah@xrosup @Mitsuki@discreetinside

 

Well they're going to have their encore tour at LA so they're going there to promo. 

34 minutes ago, newaespa said:

ONCEs hate BLACKPINK & BLINKS though, and now they are trying to push the blame to Sheeps :bibliahh:

 

TWICE album having MONTHS long preorder and still did not outsell GIRLS is CRAZY af :eek:

Both fandom are horrendous in Twitter 

Wait I almost forgot the 4th Gen leader Stray Kids officially turn 5 today :bird:

 

Which means they have 2 more years before their contract with JYP was up for renewal :weeps:

I'm not staning more ggs but I like:

 

Aespa

New Jeans 

Lesserfim

XG

STAYC

 

I arrived late to kpop but I'm not complaining 

 

2 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

This Onces vs Blinks debate is making me miss the Aespa stans who used to spam 'when is their next comeback?'

Well nothing will change once Aespa releases they'll be doing great at their strength Korean Sales 

41 minutes ago, newaespa said:

ONCEs hate BLACKPINK & BLINKS though, and now they are trying to push the blame to Sheeps :bibliahh:

 

TWICE album having MONTHS long preorder and still did not outsell GIRLS is CRAZY af :eek:

You need to worry about Aespa being washed by their peers just months into their debut. 

 

They lost that "4th gen leader" title real quick. Now thats crazy! :celestial3:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

4 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Wait I almost forgot the 4th Gen leader Stray Kids officially turn 5 today :bird:

 

Which means they have 2 more years before their contract with JYP was up for renewal :weeps:

It is crazy a group who debuted 5 years ago is 4th gen, maybe mnet was right about the boys planet group being 5th gen. I think the 4th gen leader for boys groups hasn't debuted yet. I mean Newjeans, Le sserafim and IVE debuted like a year ago.

Edited by LuneMon

speaking of aespa

thirsty, song of

the summer is 

coming in may :duca:

 

i wonder when the solos 

will be released

The way Stray Kids will never release a noise song as good as this one, the chorus after the second verse and the final chorus:jonny5:

 

 

5 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

This Onces vs Blinks debate is making me miss the Aespa stans who used to spam 'when is their next comeback?'

We’re still here :heart:

51 minutes ago, Pinter said:

XG girlies reminds me so much of 2ne1, girlcrush music with zero visuals

 

 

the lies  

cfabe1d6b5b4ee1f614d2b53cd7bc3df.jpg5cf3e0c49ec51bb4873a2c19d32b6bfe.jpg

15ff0c6b3600f429ef6b392b671763ba.jpg32a97d5188fc24492fb7866dd35d1699.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

Dice > LMLT> O.o>>>>>> Young Dumb Stupid

 

What a horrible single run. At least ITZY lasted for 3-4 comebacks. I still root for them but it's heartbreaking to see a group being DOA. Give them the good little mix demos to serve vocals and they might get a hit since nothing is working.

5 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

It is crazy a group who debuted 5 years ago is 4th gen, maybe mnet was right about the boys planet group being 5th gen. I think the 4th gen leader for boys groups hasn't debuted yet. I mean Newjeans, Le sserafim and IVE debuted like a year ago.

Well we have 4th Gen bg leaders already: SKZ and TXT :cm:

 

If mnet truly push Bep1er as 5th Gen group then I can see other companies follow suit for this year debut mediaplay them as 5th Gen group.

 

The way Babymonster and SMNGG are arguably considered 5th Gen group already :deadbanana2:

Anyone wanna go to Coachella? A friend is selling his GA weekend 1 :giraffe:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.