Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Xtina: Hurt vs Britney Spears: Everytime

Xtina: Hurt vs Britney Spears: Everytime 156 members have voted

  1. 1. Bigger?

    • “And I’ve Hurt Myself, By Hurting You…”.
      41%
      65
    • “I See Your Face, It’s Haunting Me. I Guess I Need You Baby…”.
      58%
      90
  2. 2. Better?

    • “And I’ve Hurt Myself, By Hurting You…”.
      56%
      88
    • “I See Your Face, It’s Haunting Me. I Guess I Need You Baby…”.
      43%
      67
  3. 3. More Remembered/Impactful?

    • “And I’ve Hurt Myself, By Hurting You…”.
      42%
      66
    • “I See Your Face, It’s Haunting Me. I Guess I Need You Baby…”.
      57%
      89

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurt clears. One of the best power ballads of the 00s, if not the best. :jonny:

I had a friend who went to an Xtina concert in like 2007 and I told her to call me so I could hear Hurt live. 
I haven’t listened to Hurt in YEARS but I’d imagine it’s still as good as when it was released but there’s just something so nostalgic about Everytime and that simple little piano riff that I just love. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

Why is this forum stuck in the 2000s :deadbanana2:

Because it was the greatest decade of music thus far this century, and by miles at that.

 

:giraffe:

5 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

Why is this forum stuck in the 2000s :deadbanana2:

Why are you surprised? The servers are literally from that era :giraffe:

14 minutes ago, Alexz said:

Everytime was bigger, better and is more remembered.

 

10 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

Why is this forum stuck in the 2000s :deadbanana2:

 

I’ve heard it’s the same person with burners accounts but don’t count on me for that 

Mariah Carey Tweet GIF by Twitter

3 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

The GP hasn't even heard of Hurt lbr :dies:

It seems it has since it outviews and outstreams it :michael:

Hurt: 1x Plat in the US

Everytime: 0x Plat in the US

 

Hurt wins.

5 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

The GP hasn't even heard of Hurt lbr :dies:

I had to press play to know what Hurt was :gaycat6: I have definitely heard it a few times but did not know it was that song.

 

Both Everytime and Hurt are very good songs ! :clap3:

Everytime was definitely bigger and is more remembered.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

I actually prefer Hurt, I hate that Everytime is about JT and I'm actually surprised Everytime peaked at 15 and Hurt at 19, I always thought Hurt was one of Xtina's biggest songs in the US.

 

Having said that, when was the last time Hurt was performed? It's ridiculous Christina keeps performing Beautiful when she has better ballads.

Seeing at both of the songs’ chart runs, both have very impressive peaks WW, but Everytime edges Hurt.

 

More remembered apparently it’s Hurt since it has 248M views on youtube and Everytime has 152M. IDK about the Spotify stats, can someone confirm? 

 

Overall it’s pretty equal IMO.

3 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I actually prefer Hurt, I hate that Everytime is about JT and I'm actually surprised Everytime peaked at 15 and Hurt at 19, I always thought Hurt was one of Xtina's biggest songs in the US.

 

Having said that, when was the last time Hurt was performed? It's ridiculous Christina keeps performing Beautiful when she has better ballads.

Since 2008 I believe. I don't know if she just doesn't like to sing it because it's hard, or just gets her sad and in a bad mood or what. I know it's not the same because it wasn't a hit, but she hasn't sung YLM either since 2010 she has to know people have been asking to sing two of her best ballads but she refuses. I'm actually sick and tired of Beautiful ngl :rip:

Hurt is better

Everytime is bigger

Not sure which one is more remembered, which one gets more streams in daily basis?

7 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

IDK about the Spotify stats, can someone confirm? 

Hurt - 144,932,137

Everytime - 118,115,455

 

Hurt is timeless. Everytime is a beautiful song, but this one easily goes to Hurt - in every single aspect (vocals, lyrics, production, arrangement).

Edited by Sharamee6

  • Author
28 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I had to press play to know what Hurt was :gaycat6: I have definitely heard it a few times but did not know it was that song.

Why are you lying? 

 

“Hurt” peaked at #2 in your home country, the same peak that “Everytime” had, and was also one of the most played songs on NRJ of the 2000’s decade. 
 

:toofunny2:
 

31 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

It seems it has since it outviews and outstreams it :michael:

:rip:

live performance: Hurt >>>> Everytime

MV: Everytime>> Hurt

song I prefer: Everytime >> Hurt

better song: Hurt

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.