Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Is this Adele’s best bridge?

Featured Replies

Quote

 

Next time I’ll be braver 

I’ll be my own savior 

When the thunder calls for me

Next time I’ll be braver

I’ll be my own savior

Standing on my own two feet

 

 

Comment :jonny4:

It's definitely one of her best but Set Fire to the Rain takes the cake for me. The bridge then the final chorus and the explosive final note, whew, a moment.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

It's definitely one of her best but Set Fire to the Rain takes the cake for me. The bridge then the final chorus and the explosive final note, whew, a moment.

Sometimes I wake up by the doooor :jonny4:

Ooh sometimes I feel like I'm in the dark
Ooh I thought I'd die in your arms

7 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Ooh sometimes I feel like I'm in the dark
Ooh I thought I'd die in your arms

THIS but its too short so i think TT and SFTTR do have a bit of an edge. But the vocals on Cant let go's bridge>>>>>>

OMG came here for Turning Tables and was not disappointed :jonnycat:

Set Fire to the RAin would be worthy too

She has so many, but one of my favs is the He Won't Go one that was previously used in Never Gonna Leave You :smitten2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.