P!nk - 'TRUSTFALL'

EnterTheAttic

4 minutes ago, Alien. said:

Matthew Koma (Hilary Duff’s husband) posted about it. I don’t know how many songs he produced.

I need this kind of serve

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Hiphopper

• EnterTheAttic

I don't mind those songs lengths actually. There's a bit of everything (some 2 minute songs, some 3 minutes songs and some 4 minute songs). Which I think works out great.

2 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Hurts 2B God is her 2nd best album, ATRL is trash for hating it but what else is new

That album full of throwaway songs from previous sessions? :biblio:

30 minutes ago, Alien. said:

Matthew Koma (Hilary Duff’s husband) posted about it. I don’t know how many songs he produced.

He produced 'Put Your Graffiti On' and 'Heartkiller' by Kat Graham, WE WON

Give us Dear Dairy and Eventually 2.0 queen :jonny:

Pink said the song stemmed from her desire to spread the message that one shouldn't let their fears, insecurities or inhibitions hold them back from anything in life.

"All the chances we don't take in our life and all the time we waste and the memories that we give up on because we live in our head," she began. "A lot of this record is -- screw that. I'm not gonna live in my head, I'm gonna live in my heart and my body because I'm not gonna be here forever."

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/pink-experiencing-pain-loss-helped-make-best-album/story?id=93513989 

13 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

God I love her so much. She's so extremely self-reflective. What she's saying is always so quotable. It makes me feel all the feels. After being to therapy myself I have also gotten even more reflective then I had already been before, and let me tell you something: The things you learn about yourself are often very hard pills to swallow. To be this self-reflective is not for cowards. I can't wait to hear those songs. 

i hate the font :ninja:

the cover is cute tho :pig:

2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

What’s your point? Are you implying that if a song is a leftover from a previous album session, that automatically makes it bad? I thought Taylor had proven that claim false by this point :cm:

HWMYS, 90 Days, Happy, WCHIA and Circle Game are some of her best songs, y’all can seethe :coffee2:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

Excited for this, but why so far??? 3 months seems too much this day&age, but it's compreenhisible with xmas in the middle of it. 

3 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I have to agree sistren, that album was NOT the tea.

3 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Excited for this, but why so far??? 3 months seems too much this day&age, but it's compreenhisible with xmas in the middle of it. 

You realize many artists are doing more than 3 months between the lead and the album nowadays, right? 4-6 months is most definitely the new norm. Just be glad it’s coming in February and not June, then you’d know how Ellie Goulding stans feel :cm:

2 hours ago, Pinksus said:

Who's singing it? :huh:

No idea

If NGNDA doesn’t take off (doubt it, but let’s see), will they put the 2nd single? I think so. 3 months is a long period.

Hoping it has more of a rock feel that we’ve come to known and love from Pink. I’d also like it if she tried something new and pushed boundaries than stick in her typical soccer mom lane.

That being said, I LOVE the title and the photo shoot. Stunning. However, I do have to agree about that font being fugly…

8 hours ago, Underdogs said:

Wow, after being a fan of hers for over twenty years, reading this almost made me cry! She's grown so much; she is and has always been an amazing human being. 

Always a beacon of such a powerful and loving energy! 

I'm so proud. I'm very excited about this album! I PRAAAAY she'll come to South America  

7 hours ago, A.X.E.L said:

Wow, after being a fan of hers for over twenty years, reading this almost made me cry! She's grown so much; she is and has always been an amazing human being. 

Always a beacon of such a powerful and loving energy! 

I'm so proud. I'm very excited about this album! I PRAAAAY she'll come to South America  

That's so true and I guess that's also the main reason why people keep saying her music changed. 

Of cos it has changed, she's no longer that angry teenage girl with a broken heart, she found her happiness now, has a happy family, lovely children and a caring husband. Of cos it will affect her song writing direction. 

As long as she's staying true to herself, I'm totally fine with whatever she wants to give us.