Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Avril Lavigne - I’m a Mess

Featured Replies



Out November 3rd, 11am ET. 

Edited by Blankspace2010

This sounds good!

 

im so here for the revival of Avril Lavigne istg. It’s like she hit the 20 year mark and it all feels so right, nostalgic, yet fresh 

Yungblood has been trying to infect my life for years now. I block him on every social media site but he finds a way. Please just leave me and the pop/punk girls alone. We all have had enough just stay behind the scenes if you insist on not leaving me alone. I’m sure he’s talented with production but seeing him makes me question my religion. Why does God keep putting this man child in my life? I’ve had enough.

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Nobody's Home 2.0 incoming

 

FsvvMbJ.gif

 

The Nobody's Home visuals :jonny4:

  • Author
4 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

Yungblood has been trying to infect my life for years now. I block him on every social media site but he finds a way. Please just leave me and the pop/punk girls alone. We all have had enough just stay behind the scenes if you insist on not leaving me alone. I’m sure he’s talented with production but seeing him makes me question my religion. Why does God keep putting this man child in my life? I’ve had enough.

What? How can you hate him? He’s literally the sweetest guy ever. Like honestly he’s so sweet and kind. You need to question your own state of person judging someone from their looks - which btw is ridiculous cause he’s a lil cutie. 

4 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

Yungblood has been trying to infect my life for years now. I block him on every social media site but he finds a way. Please just leave me and the pop/punk girls alone. We all have had enough just stay behind the scenes if you insist on not leaving me alone. I’m sure he’s talented with production but seeing him makes me question my religion. Why does God keep putting this man child in my life? I’ve had enough.

Please seek a psychiatrist. 

Its a simple video but it matches with the song  Avril in LA & Yungblud in London alone but at the end together 

 

I like it :clap3: this better become a hit

Wow! Great video and song! Reminds me a lot of LG and UMS eras

  • ATRL Moderator

Looking like a fetus :ghostface:Cute video

 

not me being attracted to Yungblud 

21 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

What? How can you hate him? He’s literally the sweetest guy ever. Like honestly he’s so sweet and kind. You need to question your own state of person judging someone from their looks - which btw is ridiculous cause he’s a lil cutie. 

this! like i've met him and  his super lovely, i don't understand the hate :biblio:

  • Author
3 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

YUNGBLUD ruined this :redface:

The opposite. 

I prefer this over every track from the standard album right now, it‘a freaking fantastic.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.