Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Måneskin - 'RUSH!'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 124
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it is not out in NZ

Midnight UK time, as all the singles were.

meh so far and GASOLINE wake me up a bit, nice :clap3: these lyrics :rip:

Just heard the album... I like it :clap3:

 

Gossip - 1st time heard it & I Like it, Im Happy its the single

 

Gasoline is :flame: I need this as a future single with a controversial video :flame:

 

The pop rock ballads are also my faves Timezone, if Not For You & of course The Loneliest will forever a masterpiece 

I hate to say this but Max’s input on this álbum is quite dissapointing…

Supermodel is the obvious single here and that was not near good . 

  • Author

This was cute, but I'm a bit disappointed. The singles are the best songs. I liked Baby Said, If Not For You and Timezone tho :jamming:

12 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

I hate to say this but Max’s input on this álbum is quite dissapointing…

Supermodel is the obvious single here and that was not near good . 

yeah. boring af. 

 

gasoline is the obvious standout. the baseline is insane. i’ve no idea why they haven’t pushed it because it is easily up there with IWBYS and ZEB as their best work. 

If Not for You and Il dono della vita also my fav, embarrassing label pushes baby said on playlists because of max involvement, TIMEZONE is better grower imo. :beatfreak:

 

fun album, idgaf collection but worth the wait, pretty good :clap3::twirl3:

1 hour ago, Yawn said:

yeah. boring af. 

 

gasoline is the obvious standout. the baseline is insane. i’ve no idea why they haven’t pushed it because it is easily up there with IWBYS and ZEB as their best work. 

I guess they didn‘t push it due to the war and the lyrical relations to it.

 

gasoline and Timezone are fantastic.

asygkuhldgshfgh, as a post-Eurovision Måneskin obsessive hated, I expected to hate this BUT.. :jonny: it's good, they keep on winning

Whew it feels like we haven't had a rowdy arena rock album like this in forever. Yeah there are cringy parts, but this is such a confident, well-constructed pop/rock album that sounds different from what other artists are putting out right now.

 

I can see why people are disappointed in the Max songs, but they really do have a more streamlined construction. I'll have to listen more, but it feels like his songs integrate drums more into the song compared to the rest, where they are often doing more on their own musically.

 

Gasoline stomped live, and it is just as amazing on the record.

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

What even is BLA BLA BLA :rip:

An assault on the ears

14 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

An assault on the ears

Like :deadbanana4: i don't know what they were thinking 

I’m pleasantly surprised by how good this record this is. The only songs I had liked post-Eurovision were La Fine and The Loneliest. Gasoline is currently on repeat :clap3:

 

That being said, the monstrosities that are Bla Bla Bla and Kool Kids could’ve been kept :rip:

This is surprisingly good. I was expecting nothing and I loved most of the songs.

 

I will to this album regularly.

Spotify (January 20)

• Global
#138(new) Gossip - 1,248,061    
#147(re-entry) The Loneliest - 1,207,245

 

• Italy
#15(+35) Gossip - 205,649    
#23(+21) The Loneliest - 179,715
#54 Baby Said - 120,252    
#59 Own My Mind - 115,352
#64 Timezone - 111,452
#77 Bla Bla Bla - 96,749    
#78 Gasoline - 96,727    
#102 Feel - 82,555    
#103 Il Dono della Vita - 81,749
#108 Supermodel - 80,237    
#119 Don’t Wanna Sleep - 72,981
#121 La Fine - 72,743    
#125 If Not for You - 71,686
#133 Kool Kids - 67,646
#136 Mark Chapman - 66,309    
#148 Read Your Diary - 62,862

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.