Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Pewdiepie serves DL masc bro

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally never met an ugly Scandinavian man. It's like they are ALL HOT (and super hung) :smitten: 

  • Author
Just now, IBeMe said:

Literally never met an ugly Scandinavian man. It's like they are ALL HOT (and super hung) :smitten: 

Wait, we need a story time in The Roof :WAP:

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Literally never met an ugly Scandinavian man. It's like they are ALL HOT (and super hung) :smitten: 

I've dated a few guys in Stockholm and it's not really true :celestial3:

4 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Wait, we need a story time in The Roof :WAP:

Let's just say I had a bit of fun with some Swedes and Fins and gosh....literally giants! Germans too. I think it's the whole northern / central Europeans or something. Evolution gave them huge ***** and I don't know why but I aint complaining :smitten: 

1 minute ago, VeniceBeach said:

I've dated a few guys in Stockholm and it's not really true :celestial3:

Henny you must have dated some Poles masquerading as Swedes or something :eli: 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

He reminds me of Lee Dawson

Except Lee Dawson’s face is not… conventionally beautiful 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

He reminds me of Lee Dawson

Nn I had the same instant thought

11 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Except Lee Dawson’s face is not… conventionally beautiful 

For me he’s hotter than PewDiePie who looks like any standard white nerdy guy. 

some people only start to glow up when they’re pushing 30

Edited by tellem

8 minutes ago, tellem said:

some people only start to glow up when they’re pushing 30

or if tthey have millions in their bank account

2 hours ago, imabadkid said:

racist. gross. ignorant. next.

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.