Taylor storms Greece Album Chart. How?

Taylor fanboy

Greece’s album chart is physical-only and physical sales are long dead here, so she probably sold two copies of each. :lakitu:

17 minutes ago, Ego said:

Greece’s album chart is physical-only and physical sales are long dead here, so she probably sold two copies of each. :lakitu:

The fact that some countries still have their albums chart physical-only :deadbanana4: why? They’re absolutely useless without streaming.

42 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

The fact that some countries still have their albums chart physical-only :deadbanana4: why? They’re absolutely useless without streaming.

Yeah sadly it’s a completely useless chart. I don’t know why they even bother updating it :rip: 

54 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Because some countries simply not care about how music charts, really. 

7 hours ago, Ego said:

Spain too. I thought the charts were discontinued if that ever happened :skull:

12 hours ago, Ego said:

4 hours ago, blueberries said:

Spain too. I thought the charts were discontinued if that ever happened :skull:

I don’t believe these overreactions.

3 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I don’t believe these overreactions.

Believe what you want, I’m Greek and I do know how the market works here. Physical sales have been long dead since the mid/late 00’s and IFPI has failed to adjust the charts accordingly. 

The most believable scenario is that they count shipments instead of the near non-existent sales, so it’s very likely that they simply just restocked plenty of Taylor albums which is why there’s a sudden jump on the chart.