Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lewis Capaldi responds to stans

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I adore his voice and I think she's currently the best male vocalist in music. 

 

But what is this about him and cannibalism??? 

why do i find this sort of wholesome ? :rip:

 

but what's tea with this cannibalism BS ?

2 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

I adore his voice and I think she's currently the best male vocalist in music. 

 

But what is this about him and cannibalism??? 

It’s a Swiftie attempt to cancel him so he doesn’t block her #1

1 minute ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

I adore his voice and I think she's currently the best male vocalist in music. 

 

But what is this about him and cannibalism??? 

its a meme

 

 

4 minutes ago, Katamari said:

its a meme

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Maestro said:

It’s a Swiftie attempt to cancel him so he doesn’t block her #1

Seriously? Like WTF? :biblio:

26 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

 

Seriously? Like WTF? :biblio:

The way you think everything is a vast conspiracy :deadbanana4:

It’s literally just a meme about Armie Hammer :toofunny2:

33 minutes ago, Maestro said:

It’s a Swiftie attempt to cancel him so he doesn’t block her #1

Literally what, no it is not :deadbanana4:

Best male vocalist tbh

 

Sam smith, Harry styles, and Ed sheeran found in a lifeboat. 

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

The way you think everything is a vast conspiracy :deadbanana4:

It’s literally just a meme about Armie Hammer :toofunny2:

the 'seriously' 'wtf' was at people making such vile accusations at someone just so their fav could get a #1 :rip: 

 

I don't really follow him, so I wouldn't know if such thing came out about him, which is why I asked. :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Literally what, no it is not :deadbanana4:

Yes it is

8 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

the 'seriously' 'wtf' was at people making such vile accusations at someone just so their fav could get a #1 :rip: 

 

I don't really follow him, so I wouldn't know if such thing came out about him, which is why I asked. :rip: 

That isn’t true either, it’s an internet meme :deadbanana4:

 

2 minutes ago, Maestro said:

Yes it is

It’s literally not, it’s a meme. Lewis doesn’t even live in Laguna, like this really is not that serious, even Lewis himself got the joke :deadbanana4:

  • ATRL Moderator

Nice to see ATRL be kind to a male artist, I assume cause he's non-threatening since he only had one major hit. If he has a smash era with this new material, I'm sure y'all will turn on him a la Shawn, Ed, Harry, etc., but we can enjoy the positivity for now :hippo:

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

That isn’t true either, it’s an internet meme :deadbanana4:

 

It’s literally not, it’s a meme. Lewis doesn’t even live in Laguna, like this really is not that serious, even Lewis himself got the joke :deadbanana4:

I don't get what's funny about calling someone a cannibal. :rip: 

Edited by cypriotpcdfan

1 minute ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

I don't get what's funny at calling someone a cannibal. :rip: 

Because it’s so ludicrously extreme and obviously not true, which is why the Armie Hammer allegations were so insane :toofunny2:

 

5 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Nice to see ATRL be kind to a male artist, I assume cause he's non-threatening since he only had one major hit. If he has a smash era with this new material, I'm sure y'all will turn on him a la Shawn, Ed, Harry, etc., but we can enjoy the positivity for now :hippo:

He had two hits sis :lakitu:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Headlock said:

He had two hits sis :lakitu:

One major, one minor (in the US anyway) :lakitu:

 

OT but seeing your name and avi just reminded me of how good Headlock is both as a song and an album opener and now I have to go listen :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Because it’s so ludicrously extreme and obviously not true, which is why the Armie Hammer allegations were so insane :toofunny2:

 

Weren't the allegations against Armie true though?

 

Also, in this day and age, nothing is ludicrously extreme, unfortunately. Especially now, that every other day, some Hollywood star is exposed as a sex offender or pedophile. 

11 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Weren't the allegations against Armie true though?

Yes, that’s why it became a meme, what’s not clicking sis :toofunny2:

 

12 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Also, in this day and age, nothing is ludicrously extreme, unfortunately. Especially now, that every other day, some Hollywood star is exposed as a sex offender or pedophile. 

Sis, all are reprehensible, but it is much more believable for someone to be a sex offender/pedo than a friggin cannibal :deadbanana4:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.