• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• Element

• Remmy

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

:lakitu:

@shelven Thanks for inviting me to join! Everything's alright on my end, sadly I haven't been at home since Tuesday and Tick, Tock is probably the worst challenge to try to do from somewhere else so I decided not to stress over it ddd. You're killing it as a host and the new challenge from a few days ago was really fun, I tried to complete most challenges but if I didn't get good results after 3-4 mins I just dropped it and got ready to spoon :laugh:

This cast is amazing but I'm team @Element ofc

23 minutes ago, Sebas said:

@shelven Thanks for inviting me to join! Everything's alright on my end, sadly I haven't been at home since Tuesday and Tick, Tock is probably the worst challenge to try to do from somewhere else so I decided not to stress over it ddd. You're killing it as a host and the new challenge from a few days ago was really fun, I tried to complete most challenges but if I didn't get good results after 3-4 mins I just dropped it and got ready to spoon :laugh:

Thank you legend :heart: You were such a strong competitor this season and definitely proved that the “old school” winners can still keep up with the newer players!! Comeback round is coming up pretty soon if you end up feeling an itch to jump back in :keir:

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Sebas said:

Love you sm <3

14 hours ago, luckystrike said:

As long as it’s not fussy mob 

Let me make sure I'm top 5 every round. 

ROUND 13 RESULTS

All spoons have now been claimed! Here's a recap of how the round went:

Challenge: Synonymous Songs
Challenge Winner: Psycho

Spoon Order:
1. Psycho
2. Gateau
3. Element
4. Remmy
5. jqnetto
6. Dessy
7. Touch It
8. brycehooha
9. Legend E
10. Seffers
11. luckystrike
12. Allday
13. Desire
14. touya
15. dussymob
16. DAP
17. Julia Fox
18. kittenish
19. wish
20. PinkBox
21. Armani

ELIMINATED: Harmonizer

We hate it here!!!! @Harmonizer you are always SO fun to root for, and you've easily been one of the most vibrant and entertaining players to emerge over the last few seasons. Your flawless social life seems to become a full-fledged storyline in each season you play, but it unfortunately turned out to be too much today! Thank you for playing, and the comeback round will be happening pretty soon, so hope to see you there.
-------------------------

For everyone else: We'll be having our usual Saturday day off, so Round 14 will take place Sunday at 8pm EDT. The final round before we enter the Top 20!!!

34 minutes ago, Element said:

Hi @shelven - do you mean Sunday in the post for the next round?

Yes wondering the same.

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, shelven said:

Yes, it's fixed now!

Thank you!

Spoon

IT'S ALWAYS A PLEASURE <3 I knew my social life was especially stacked this year, but I always have fun playing. Good luck everyone <3

13 hours ago, Remmy said:

E!!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.