• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• Element

• Remmy

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

The mission was designed to dissuade people from copping out of Tick Tock unless they very desperately want to. It’s a tradition all spooners should experience!

Not much to worry about when he still have 3-4 dead weight players

shelven

29 minutes ago, Touch It said:

as a person who had to deal with this disadvantage in the past, you don't want it!!! except I gimmicked to stay safe by spam posting

ezgif-2-75a788261b.thumb.gif.10c065ca362

Same kii

ezgif-2-75a788261b.thumb.gif.10c065ca362

Mission closes in 3 hours, so unless something changes quickly, looks like everyone will be Tick Tocking together! A beautiful bonding experience

3 hours ago, shelven said:

Someone’s still pressed over flopping in Mission #3 I see!

nope because I only spent 2 minutes & little brain power on it :fan:

Not in the mood for the clock game tonight. 

seems like some people forget this game is optional and you csn quit at ANY time

19 minutes ago, Remmy said:

seems like some people forget this game is optional and you csn quit at ANY time

Ok what we’re NOT going to do is encourage people to quit, I’ve been through enough already :deadbanana:

Giving it 4 more goes if I dont get it by midnight im leaving it out.  It's too stressful plus I kinda want to go to bed at a normal hour :gaycat6:

We’re still in the middle of Tick, Tock, but just a heads-up that there will be no round tonight after Tick, Tock has finished because I have a work event tonight you all deserve a break after this round!! 

Round 13 will therefore take place on Friday at 8pm EDT. I’ll tag everyone tonight after Round 12 is over.

Oh good means I can have a bit of a sleep in

I found Remmy's twitter. :ahh:

Edited by dussymob

1 hour ago, dussymob said:

I found Remmy's twitter. :ahh:

it's in my signature and I barely tweet :thing: also stop acting like you didn't start searching through it the moment you first saw me STALKER

Should have had a round tonight and given us off tomorrow :gaycat4:

ROUND 12 RESULTS

All spoons have now been claimed! Here's a recap of how the round went:

Challenge: Tick, Tock
Challenge Winner: dussymob

Spoon Order:
1. dussymob
2. Element
3. Gateau
4. luckystrike
5. Harmonizer
6. Seffers
7. Psycho
8. brycehooha
9. Legend E
10. Allday
11. Armani
12. DAP
13. Remmy
14. Desire
15. PinkBox
16. Dessy
17. touya
18. Julia Fox
19. Touch It
20. wish
21. kittenish
22. jqnetto

ELIMINATED: Sebas

Well I definitely can't say I saw this coming!! @Sebas, your run was absolutely incredible and in terms of pure spooning, you may have been the strongest player in the whole season up until now! I'm not sure what exactly happened here since you appeared at the beginning of the challenge, but I hope everything's okay and that you participate in the comeback round!
-------------------------

For everyone else: Congrats on surviving Tick, Tock! Round 13 will take place tomorrow at 8pm EDT. The Mission #4 password has also been removed in case anyone who didn't find the password is curious about the task that was required (and ultimately never completed kii).

On 9/15/2022 at 2:38 AM, Remmy said:

don't forget this game is optional and you can quit at ANY time

Now I’m tempted!

:emofish:

3 hours ago, Desire said:

Should have had a round tonight and given us off tomorrow :gaycat4:

and this!!

aMXgZgP.png COMMUNICATION INCOMING aMXgZgP.png 

Welcome, Let's Spoon players, to your fifth K.N.I.F.E. mission of the season.

As a reminder, each K.N.I.F.E. mission will require you to find a password, which will then reveal instructions for a task that you can complete to receive an advantage in the game.

Despite our best efforts to keep our hints subtle, F.O.R.K. has still managed to remain perilously close to discovering our efforts to assist you. To ensure we're not caught, we have therefore decided to use a different, more secure method to reveal the password for this mission.

We have created a 12-character password that has been split up into 4 groups of 3 characters. In each of the next three rounds (Rounds 13-15), one group of characters will be given to each player who spoons in the Top 5 of that round. However, there's a catch - each individual player can only receive ONE group of characters. For example, if a player who has already received Round 13's group of characters spoons in the Top 5 in Round 14, they will be skipped and the person who spoons 6th will receive Round 14's group of characters instead.

This means that every player can only earn one group of characters on their own. If you want the rest of the password, you will need to work together with other players who obtained other parts of the password.

Once 3 of you have come together to exchange the first 9 characters, each of you must PM shelven with the names of all three of you and the 9 characters you have so far. Once all 3 of you have done this, you will each receive the final 3 characters of the password. But once you create a trio to work with, you cannot change this trio or create an additional trio, so be thoughtful when deciding who to work with... 

Once you obtain the full password, go to the "K.N.I.F.E. Missions" section of this season's live round platform, then click on the "Mission #5" sub-forum and enter the password. If it's correct, you will find further instructions on your required task there.

K.N.I.F.E.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.