Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Will Beyonce go HAM on Heated MV?

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Alchemist said:

I sure hope so, it's my fav song on the album :jonny3:

mine too :WAP:

1 hour ago, Alchemist said:

I sure hope so, it's my fav song on the album :jonny3:

Same :jonny6:

40 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I 

want

choreography

in

every 

shot 

 

period! 

this.

Non stop choreo with gays, heels, glitter, face, ****, fans and all. 

She better do!

But it's the live performance that I'm waiting  the most. Imagine that stadium when she starts going wild during the last minute :allears:

Edited by Mystic Boy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.