Normani comments under Camila's Instagram post

My Tears Ricochet

Seems like former group mates are still in good terms.

Stream Real friends and New to you to celebrate:gaycat:

This is the case for like all girl groups lol, they always make up a few years later. Especially if their careers aren’t doing great solo, they get nostalgia for when they where on top of the world. 

we love them again 

I mean no shade because I stan her as torturous as it is, but a Camila collab would actually be highly beneficial for her career so go rebuild those bridges girl

The hype of a mini 5H reunion would probably guarantee a solid streaming debut and radio would probably be somewhat on board

It's better than another Fair debuting at N/A and being certified tupperware no shade because it's a great song but I want her to slay not suffer

Love seeing these two besties getting along :date3:

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

Good for them. Both are flops :gaycat:

They have nine Top 10 hits on pop radio as solo artists between them but sure.

Fifth Harmony will get back together eventually, there's nothing better on the horizon for any of them really.

If anything, Camila will always get some type of work but if she really wants another wind, she'll probably have to regroup with 5H. 

Yes, there were some EYECONIC ATRL posts back when they all hated each other but you can tell they’ve all moved on and grown up and now that they’ve been out of it, they have a deep level of gratitude and appreciation for each other and what they went through tbh

Edited by imabadkid

3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Love seeing these two besties getting along :date3:

glad to see it also :gaycat:

1 hour ago, Obsession said:

Fifth Harmony will get back together eventually, there's nothing better on the horizon for any of them really.

If anything, Camila will always get some type of work but if she really wants another wind, she'll probably have to regroup with 5H. 

No? 5H is a product of its time. and their last era TANKED

camila has a big hit every era at least

The reunion is coming.

9 hours ago, Power love said:

Stage & not genuine 

Such a dumb and negative thing to post.

2 hours ago, Sharapov said:

No? 5H is a product of its time. and their last era TANKED

camila has a big hit every era at least

Lol I enjoy Camila's music but what's the "big hit" from Familia ? All of the singles from this era straight up flopped.

26 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Such a dumb and negative thing to post.

Lol I enjoy Camila's music but what's the "big hit" from Familia ? All of the singles from this era straight up flopped.

bam bam about to cross 400m and still top 30 on spotify. try harder

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.