Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

About Last Night vs Better Mistakes

About Last Night vs Better Mistakes 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Which album is better?

    • Mabel - About Last Night…
      80%
    • Bebe Rexha - Better Mistakes
      20%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sophomore albums by flop pop darlings, which one do you like more? 
 


Animal vs Break My Heart Myself
Let Them Know vs Sabotage

Shy vs Trust Fall

Definition vs Better Mistakes

Good Luck vs Sacrifice

Let Love Go vs My Dear Love

Overthinking vs Die for a Man

Crying on the Dance Floor vs Baby, I’m Jealous

I Love Your Girl vs On the Go

When the Party’s Over vs Death Row

LOL vs Empty

I Wish vs Mama

 

Edited by Supervillain

better mistakes has higher highs but lower lows. mabels is more consistent

I LOVE them both so much but im gonna have to give this to Bebe

Animal vs Break My Heart Myself
Let Them Know vs Sabotage

Shy vs Trust Fall

Definition vs Better Mistakes

Good Luck vs Sacrifice

Let Love Go vs My Dear Love

Overthinking vs Die for a Man

Crying on the Dance Floor vs Baby, I’m Jealous

I Love Your Girl vs On the Go

When the Party’s Over vs Death Row

LOL vs Empty

I Wish vs Mama

ALN.

 

 

Animal vs Break My Heart Myself
Let Them Know vs Sabotage

Shy vs Trust Fall

Definition vs Better Mistakes

Good Luck vs Sacrifice

Let Love Go vs My Dear Love

Overthinking vs Die for a Man

Crying on the Dance Floor vs Baby, I’m Jealous

I Love Your Girl vs On the Go

When the Party’s Over vs Death Row

LOL vs Empty

I Wish vs Mama

Animal vs Break My Heart Myself
Let Them Know vs Sabotage

Shy vs Trust Fall

Definition vs Better Mistakes

Good Luck vs Sacrifice

Let Love Go vs My Dear Love (the solo vinyl version of Let Love Go might win, tho)

Overthinking vs Die for a Man

Crying on the Dance Floor vs Baby, I’m Jealous

I Love Your Girl vs On the Go

When the Party’s Over vs Death Row

LOL vs Empty

I Wish vs Mama

I have never heard of either of theses artists. I’m going to have to give this a listen!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.