Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Can Jessie J make a comeback?

Featured Replies

The Bang Bang songstress was one of pop's biggest hopes.

Do you think she can make a comeback?

 

 

Edited by Somi

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Just now, ToxDust said:

Only with an Ariana duet.

EeMacySUMAAl2Dx.jpeg.thumb.jpg.0d4c6aed3

I’m not sure but she released one of her best songs ever (“I Want Love”) and then vanished which sucks

34 minutes ago, ToxDust said:

Only with an Ariana duet.

Lady-Gaga-Billboard-Women-Music-Event-20

38 minutes ago, manwhore said:

She’s another jesy Nelson/Karol g right? 

Karol G has countless hits, unlike Jesy Nelson, I don't know why you brought her up :rip:

I feel horrible for her considering the chain of bad events that happened to her over the years but I don't think she can make a comeback. 

In before someone posts the n-n-n-n-n-no clip 

I hope so :bird:Her albums are all so good

1 hour ago, skwonderfactory said:

I’m not sure but she released one of her best songs ever (“I Want Love”) and then vanished which sucks

Yeah that one deserved to be a comeback, that was unfortunate

 

No

 

 

In all seriousness, she does deserve to be more successful 

I adore my fave but I doubt it. Imagine her serving a ‘What’s Your Pleasure?’ type of album tho :jonny4:

 

This deserved to smash. An actually good song. Pretty cool. 

 

1 hour ago, ks_dollar said:

But why write everything in centrered italics, a mess

Don't u make weird ass threads 

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

 

This deserved to smash. An actually good song. Pretty cool. 

 

Yeah I loved this! The vocals are really good, and it sounds like a modern 80s song.

yes, but she needs a huge TV performance. I can see her pulling something like Piece by Piece. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.